Global Warming is over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Warming is over.

IT'S one of the hottest feuds in science - climate chance zealots insist that we're still destroying the planet but now another scientist has warned the cast-iron evidence just isn't there.

But this last point is one which Prof Curry has furiously rebuttted. In a serious clash of scientific experts Prof Curry has accused Prof Muller of trying to “hide the decline in rates of global warming”.

She says that BEST’s research actually shows that there has been no increase in world temperatures for 13 years.

She has called Prof Muller’s comments “a huge mistake” and has said that she now plans to discuss her future on the project with him. “There is no scientific basis for saying that global warming hasn’t stopped,” she says.

“To say that there is detracts from the credibility of the data, which is very unfortunate.” New research also seems to back up Prof Curry rather than Prof Muller.

A report published by the Global Warming Foundation, which is based on BEST’s findings, includes a graph of world average temperatures over the past 10 years and it is absolutely flat, suggesting that temperatures have remained constant.

Can we get our jobs back now! EPA eat shit.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Finally! i've had a family of polar bears living with me since 2003 and their bathing habits have been driving me nuts. Time to send them back home.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagaris View Post
      Finally! i've had a family of polar bears living with me since 2003 and their bathing habits have been driving me nuts. Time to send them back home.

well played sir
      sigpic

Comment

Why do you care Joshh? You don't believe in science anyway.
        What's interesting is that the BEST study is just a compilation of all the "hockey stick" graphs that lead to the same conclusion, that temperature's are rising especially within the last 10 years. Even Muller, a conservative, came to that conclusion. So I wonder how his partner in the study, Curry, reaches the opposite conclusion with all the same evidence. Probably got a threatening call from the Koch brothers.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by herbivor View Post
          Why do you care Joshh? You don't believe in science anyway.
          What's interesting is that the BEST study is just a compilation of all the "hockey stick" graphs that lead to the same conclusion, that temperature's are rising especially within the last 10 years. Even Muller, a conservative, came to that conclusion. So I wonder how his partner in the study, Curry, reaches the opposite conclusion with all the same evidence. Probably got a threatening call from the Koch brothers.
          this is exactly why you're so amusing herb
          the guy's partner says his conclusions lack credibility, lack scientific basis, and you STILL say he's right.
          at least you're predictable LOL
          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

lol, the best part of this argument is that in 10 years im going to say i told you so.

:P

i can bide my time.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

^
              Not if you are wrong, then I can say told you so
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

And then I'll say I told you both so!
                Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                  Global Warming is over.

Piss off! It's real and it's coming.
                  At least, it better be coming, I'm sick of paying these winter power bills.
                  sigpic

Comment

Haaaaaaaahahaha
                    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                    Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                      Can we get our jobs back now! EPA eat shit.
                      Sounds like somebody found his boogeyman.

Comment

sounds like someone is painfully oblivious
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

A New York-sized glacier is about to break off from Pine Island, a huge 30-mile 'tongue' of ice snaking out from the Hudson Mountains to the Amundsen Sea.
                          After an eighteen-mile long crack in the ice was photographed by NASA's Operation Ice Bridge last month, the scientists have flown a follow-up mission over the 'calving' iceberg.
                          The result is the first-ever detailed 3D measurements of a new iceberg 'being born'.

'We are actually now witnessing how it happens and it’s very exciting for us,' said Ice Bridge project scientist Michael Studinger, Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md.
                          'To my knowledge, no one has flown a 3D laser imaging instrument over an actively developing rift such as this.'
                          Pine Island Glacier last calved a significant iceberg in 2001, and some scientists have speculated recently that it was primed to calve again.

But until an Oct. 14 IceBridge flight of NASA's DC-8, no one had seen any evidence of the ice shelf beginning to break apart. Satellite imagery seems to show the first signs of the crack in early October.
                          Pine Island has scientists' attention because it is both big and unstable – scientists call it the largest source of uncertainty in global sea level rise projections.
                          NASA has captured the first-ever 3D scans of a huge iceberg being born - flying a DC-8 over an 800ft crack in Antarctica where a 310 square mile chunk of ice is ready to split off.

I'm sure none of this is real, Its all just a left wing conspiracy. Those crazy scientists can't fool us.

Comment

Yes I am sure there has never been a city sized chunk of ice floating around in the worlds oceans before

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              Yes I am sure there has never been a city sized chunk of ice floating around in the worlds oceans before
                              Ever been to the arctic regions Sleeve or walked upon a glacier? There is some crazy shit happening up there that hasn't happened in thousands of years that go beyond the "natural cycles" of climate. We have measurable evidence of this. Make a trip to Greenland next summer and then let us know what you think about the Global Warming conspiracy.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X