brutus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brutus

Has anyone actually done business with the guy?

I am wanting to purchase parts from him, but his activity, location, and join date all tell me to stay away.

I see he has responded to multiple FS threads and would like to hear feedback from anyone who may have dealt with him.

Thanks, gents.
    Derek-

I bought euro grilles from him, should be delivered today according to tracking.
    Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by Streichholzschächtelchen View Post
      I bought euro grilles from him, should be delivered today according to tracking.

That's promising. Do you mind letting me know how that turns out?
      Derek-

Comment

Yea it's good, I told him I'd give feedback so this saves me from having to start a thread lol.

Comment

Cool beans, grilles came in, or should I say I got them. A lil address mixup but I picked up my grilles at the post office. All of the mounting tabs were there, the foam strips are firm still. He used double thick cardboard for the box, it was packaged well. Price was good and I'd do business with him again, just double check your address lol.

Comment

Awesome. I'll give the guy a chance then.
            Derek-

Comment

I recently bought some Uberkaro and leather parts from Brutus. He sent me lots of pictures and always responded to my questions. One of the two packages arrived today and everything was packed nicely.

I recommend this seller and will definitely buy from him again.

Comment

Good transaction with Brutus

Bought a manual sunroof gearbox, gearbox mount and cable tubes from Brutus. He shipped fast, packed well, and sent a tracking number as soon as the package was in the Royal Mail. Items were exactly as described. Five stars.

Comment

Anyone heard from Carl (Brutus) lately? I sent him payment in full plus shipping for a drip rail trim strip over a month ago. He replied it was packed and ready to ship, then nothing. I gave him a couple weeks and PMed him again. He said

"hi, no sorry , had some probs here at home,,
                  i can send monday , --- ( tmrw ) or latest tues, & will certainly give u a tracking number,"

That was on September 3rd. I have no tracking number, and no reply to repeated PMs. If he's having problems at home (health or whatever) just say so. I'll understand, but I want either the part or my money back.

Comment

Carl got in touch and refunded the money. No harm, no foul. He couldn't help the situation that prevented sending the part and kept him from contacting me sooner. I'd still do business with him. Turns out an E30 with the part(s) we needed turned up at the U-Pull-It here, but I'd have still taken the part from Carl and kept it as a spare if it had been shipped in a timely manner.

Comment

super legit dude. good guy, fast communication
                      e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

Excellent seller. Fast shipment from UK. Bought a small part from him that arrived in perfect condition and will buy more in the future!
                        Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Just recieved two blue cloth bolsters and 2 sport seat foams and were in great shape and siping was fast as well. Was excellent service!

Comment

Tail lights for my M3

I bought (2) tail light from him . Arrived today , very unhappy , one broken & second one was rusted out at grounding contacts ! I’ve sent out a request for his response on how to fix this rusty light assemble. Problems happen , it’s all about how he resolves them . He’s the Seller , I’ll post pics if needed . I’m waiting

Comment

Purchased from Carl on two separate occasions. Pics were provided when requested. Both times items arrived as described and in a timely fashion from the UK. I would buy from him again.

As always with any 30+ year old USED parts, best to request pics to avoid surprises.
                              ------------------------------------
                              01.5 S4 Avant - Sold
                              88 325iS - In pieces
                              91 e34 - Totaled by some dumbass
                              90 325i - Daily
                              06 e91 - Sold

feedback thread

Comment

Working...
                              X