Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rust issue or too picky?

Rust issue or too picky?
    Hey guys....quick question....I am looking at grabbing a project car for my son and I and am new to the game at looking at 30 year old cars. I know where all the danger rust areas are, but hoping you guys can weigh in on if I am being to picky as a California spoiled owner! See photo......does the corrosion adjacent to the windshield alarm anyone? I'm a bit worried and wanted feedback from the group....help!

Link doesn't work. And please avoid cross posting in the future.

Edit: The link on your other post worked. That doesn't look like an E30. What kind of car are you looking at? A 2002? E21?

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
      Link doesn't work. And please avoid cross posting in the future.

Edit: The link on your other post worked. That doesn't look like an E30. What kind of car are you looking at? A 2002? E21?
      My bad guys, I posted on other page and it didn't show up, so I posted here....then it showed up there.....apologies my computer skills are what's rusty!

Bought car....so this topic done....thanks!

Comment

Wish the pic worked. i was curious what is considered rusty for Californians? Here in PA im working on a 1994 XJ and after removing the carpet some of the rust holes were big enough where a small child could crawl up through the floor and into car. Still not too bad imo.

The Build:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

Working...
        X