No announcement yet.

WTF Cops....again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After seeing what he was carrying...I would have been worried too. 13 years old is not a little kid. I was over 6' at 13, I know many young men that age and look nothing like a kid.

He should have had it in a carrying bag or had a parent come get him. Still sad he died, shame.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

we're talking about killing an innocent kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
        we're talking about killing an innocent kid.
        Who pointed a replica firearm at police officers after being told to drop it.
        Innocent?

FFS if you rob a bank with a replica gun it is still treated as if you used a real gun, because NO ONE KNOWS but you.

Point an unloaded gun at me, I'm going to shoot you.

Point a replica at me, I'm going to shoot you.

What it comes down to, is that only one person knows that he is not a threat.

For all we know, this could have been an intentional suicide by Police.
        Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 10-26-2013, 10:21 AM.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
          shoot first, questions later.
          if i see a kid swinging around with what appears to be an ak-47, you bet i'm gonna shoot first.

i have no intentions of being shot by a 7.62x39 round. or any round for that matter. paper cuts suck enough.
          AWD > RWD

Comment

Why the fuck is everyone jumping to conclusions about him pointing the gun at him, no one should be assuming this until witnesses (that are not the officers) testify what happened.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

^

Like I said Muzzle up or Muzzle down........................................ Just turning around does not make it a threat. But I cant fault the cops for their actions either, this is one of those instances where it SHOULD NOT have gone the way it did, but you cant fault the reaction based on what we know and after seeing the toy....
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                ^

Like I said Muzzle up or Muzzle down........................................ Just turning around does not make it a threat. But I cant fault the cops for their actions either, this is one of those instances where it SHOULD NOT have gone the way it did, but you cant fault the reaction based on what we know and after seeing the toy....
                The real problem here is that there are so many police officers with nothing to do to begin with.

But that kid was dumb as fuck too...survival of the fittest
                ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
                  My buddy has a high quality m16 airsoft rifle. Looks and feels real.
                  nice ones are my Classic Army AUG A1 looked, weighed and was made out of pretty much the same materials as the the real deal same with my KWA Glock 18, my KWA m4 sopmod was pretty realistic too, a lot of the nicer AKs use identical wood furniture to the real thing
                  88 325is Five Speed
                  Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                    nice ones are my Classic Army AUG A1 looked, weighed and was made out of pretty much the same materials as the the real deal same with my KWA Glock 18, my KWA m4 sopmod was pretty realistic too, a lot of the nicer AKs use identical wood furniture to the real thing
                    Had a KWA Km4, couldn't tell it apart unless you were holding it in your hands.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      Had a KWA Km4, couldn't tell it apart unless you were holding it in your hands.
                      yeah Kwa makes nice stuff, the only thing is on there m4s the markings aren't super realistic, always wanted a KWA 1911 but i got out of airsofting
                      88 325is Five Speed
                      Lachssilber

Comment

If the cop wasn't there no one would of died. But no, it's okay he killed a kid because the kid was asking for it.

Does it take a kid with autism to feel sorry for him? Remember your own humanity for just a second or if this was your boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scallywagon View Post
                          But that kid was dumb as fuck too...survival of the fittest

Comment

^ We get it, you think they unjustifiably shot an innocent kid. You don't have repeat yourself just because no one replied.

Edit - in response to dozy

Comment

survival from our own security.

Love to see this happen to your kid cale.

Comment

oh woops that sounds bad for some reason. We are further being desensitized to random human killings and it's not right, especially for our own 'protection'. I keep on repeating myself because I hope to find one decent person among you lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X