No announcement yet.

Open Carry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't think your entire post was made up of assumptions? You're a fucking idiot if you think otherwise.

last time I checked most people that shoot at others from automotive platforms (that are not in the military on a deployment to some sandy shit hole) are driving donks listening to gangster rap.

Comment

So how did we go from Open carry to shooting from automobiles?
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
        Because there seems to be a thought that only certifiable criminals shoot people and not nutso people who appear to be otherwise normal. I had a gun pulled on me in LA once - by a white guy in a Boxster. My offense was not letting him pull in front of me when he was coming out of a gas station.

I'm not worried about gangsters or donk drivers. I'm worried about seemingly law abiding idiots who think they're on a mission from God to keep the neighborhood safe - guys like Zimmerman and whatnot - or guys who think the guns make them tough. Those are the scary ones and there are a lot more of them.
        2011 1M Alpine white/black
        1996 Civic white/black
        1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Carrying in the open is asking for it. First time I saw someone open carry was last summer. Some dude on a harley with a semi auto on his belt. My first thought was "what an idiot"..
          We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Incidentally the majority of the people I see carrying openly here are on Harleys and the like.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
              Incidentally the majority of the people I see carrying openly here are on Harleys and the like.
              Maybe the OP is going to buy a Harley and he wants to fit in?
              2011 1M Alpine white/black
              1996 Civic white/black
              1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

Was never much into Harley's.

I also prefer revolvers over automatics for carry.
                No E30 Club
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

There are too many stupid/careless people carrying firearms. http://www.lex18.com/news/lex-18-inv...or-negligent-/
                  87 BMW 325iC

Comment

Did you even read the title of this thread?
                    No E30 Club

Comment

conceal or don't carry at all. I understand the coolness of a six shooter, but why choose one over a semi-auto?
                      2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                      (Daily Driver)
                      Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                      KW V2 Coilovers
                      VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

Small package, hi power.

Snubby .357 will he what I carry when my ccw permit goes through.
                        No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                          I wonder

Comment

dont look at me, your brethren brought it up....

Oh when you break down the crime stats on a basis of race, the demographic I pointed out is responsible for the most of the gun crime in the USA in the 1st place. According to the FBI stats Blacks commit about a 1000 more homicides in total than white people at 5531 Vs 4585 respectively.

Now the population in the US is 310 million give or take. Caucasians make up about 71.9% of the total population and Black people make up 13.1% respectively.

So if we do a little math there are approximately 222.89M white people in the USA committing 4585 murders between them, and approximately 40.61M black people committing 5531 between them. I trust my point has been extrapolated sufficiently with official statical data from the Census Bureau and the FBI or do I need to keep going ..................
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              dont look at me, your brethren brought it up....
                              "bretheren"? lol

No sleeve, you brought up drive by shootings and your assumptions about the types of people who do them and what kind of vehicles they drive.

einhander only stated he was more worried about retards flashing their guns at him than actually being shot at.

then you decided to go full retard and try to extrapolate crime statistics to validate your shitty if not racist opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by einhander View Post

I'm more worried about the hothead in the Silverado that I inadvertently cut off who pulls up aside me and starts shooting from his legally owned weapon.
                                Umm seems kinda shooty form car like language too me..........................

Oh wait thats because hes implying a person form a fly over state would be doing that, so its ok and has nothing at all to do with those who are known for actually shooting form a car window right ............. Silly me
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 01-21-2014, 12:22 PM.
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X