Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love em or hate em, they know how to kick the ever living shit out of a garbage can.

2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
      Love em or hate em, they know how to kick the ever living shit out of a garbage can.

allow me to retort.

past:
      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
      1985 323i baur
      current:
      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
        allow me to retort.

:D

Comment

The only thing they hate more than trash cans are empty police cars!

Comment

Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                :D

so you're a cop (at least you've implied such), and you're grinning at an alt-right asshole punching a woman. not that she didn't know what she was in for; we are aware we're putting ourselves in harm's way.

but if you're a *good* cop; you should have just as much of a problem with that as someone going up richard spencer's head.

apparently you're not a good cop. you're celebrating your own selective enforcement. that's why organizations like antifa, BLM, and the black panthers exist.

be a better cop and we'll fade back into the woodwork.

if you were just inflating yourself because you have friends who wear badges, tell them to be better cops.
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Ladies....

Comment

so you're a cop (at least you've implied such), and you're grinning at an alt-right asshole punching a woman. not that she didn't know what she was in for; we are aware we're putting ourselves in harm's way.

but if you're a *good* cop; you should have just as much of a problem with that as someone going up richard spencer's head.

apparently you're not a good cop. you're celebrating your own selective enforcement. that's why organizations like antifa, BLM, and the black panthers exist.

if you were just inflating yourself because you have friends who wear badges, tell them to be better cops.
                    Get over yourself

Some little girl pretending to be the savior of communism decided to participate in a large scale brawl and got punched in the face. Is that not what happens in large scale brawls? Was she aware that by participating in said large scale brawl she was more likely to be punched in the face? Perhaps she should have stuck to fighting garbage cans like most other antifas, she would've stood a better chance.

I don't care who's side anyone is on in that situation, and my dislike for Antifa and Nazis isn't going to prevent me from arresting/citing either party in that situation.

But please, continue acting like you know anything about me or how I do my job, it only continues making you look like the same fool you've portrayed yourself to be in the other thread.

Comment

Your flavor of violence is justified and noble, his is harmful and justification for action and riots. Right...

The difference between these two, one was assaulted for words, the other was an active participant in a brawl. A good cop should be arresting both, and I'm happy I live in a country which restricts the use of the Nazi symbol used to stir up shit.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                        Your flavor of violence is justified and noble, his is harmful and justification for action and riots. Right...

The difference between these two, one was assaulted for words, the other was an active participant in a brawl. A good cop should be arresting both, and I'm happy I live in a country which restricts the use of the Nazi symbol used to stir up shit.
                        Hypocrisy is the name of their game.

I'd love to arrest both in that situation, along with about 5 dozen people in the background of the short video clip I saw of it.

Decay doesn't need facts, if he starts to acknowledge them he'll have to create a new identity for himself. Being a garbage can beating, hockey-mask-riot-gear wearing hero that we should all look up to and admire is all he knows....

Comment

Comment

also i vote Rob

Comment

Why is anyone with a remotely conservative value set now ALT-Right Assholes ???
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Mods, Where is the banned tag under chickens handle.

chop chop
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X