87 325i White Sedan Part Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 325i White Sedan Part Out

ALL PARTS BESIDES FRONT SEATS, REAR GLASS, AND POSITIVE BATTERY CABLE ARE SOLD. THANK YOU

Hello everyone! I'm located in Vienna, VA. Just east of DC. I've completed . full part out of a wrecked 87 Auto Sedan and I still have some nice parts to get rid of. Engine, fenders, bumpers, hood, ecu, dash, gauge cluster, trans are gone.

Last edited by Senor_Taylor; 10-23-2018, 07:37 AM.

Does the sunroof panel have any rust? Please pm me..
    1988 BMW 325iS

Comment

Sending PM now. Sunroof panel is pretty clean as far as I've seen. No interior panel, just the outer metal panel and the attached insulation and stuff.

Comment

Did you send me a "torn" driver side door gasket as I speciffically stated "good condition" and you stated that they were, but AFTER shipping revealed defect.

I'll bet its torn/worn-out half-way up on B-pillar right near the door latch from driver entry and exit wear with smaller sedan doors, exactly where my current sorry looking weather stripping gasket.
        Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 10-18-2018, 02:19 PM.
        1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
        Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
        Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

Sorry, my roommate told me about the small tear right before he shipped it. I've already messaged you asking how you'd like a refund and you're free to keep the gasket that's likely still better than your current one.

Comment

What did you do with the shell?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broken88 View Post
              What did you do with the shell?
              I offered the shell up for Free for a few weeks, had no takers, so it was scrapped. It was fairly damaged in the rear.

Comment

Thank you, but sent gasket back "return to sender." Please LMK when it arrives. Thanks
                1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post
                  Thank you, but sent gasket back "return to sender." Please LMK when it arrives. Thanks
                  Sure thing. Please reply to my PMs if you'd like to arrange a refund. Due to your payment method, I'm not 100% certain on how you'd like to receive it.

Comment

PM'd.
                    "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_Taylor View Post
                      Sure thing. Please reply to my PMs if you'd like to arrange a refund. Due to your payment method, I'm not 100% certain on how you'd like to receive it.
                      When return arrives ok refund to my gmail/Paypal. Thanks

Comment

Good customer service. Seller refunded me BEFORE even getting item returned. Thank you, especially for keeping our humble E30 community "genuine."

GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post
                          Good customer service. Seller refunded me BEFORE even getting item returned. Thank you, especially for keeping our humble E30 community "genuine."

GLWS
                          Thanks. Sorry this even had to happen. That's the trouble with splitting a part out with someone.

Comment

All remaining parts besides the 2 front seats, Positive Battery Cable, and rear glass have been donated to a fellow collector.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Sunroof panel still available?

Comment

Working...
                              X