2016 'The Vintage' Ashville, NC What parts do you need at the Swap meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 'The Vintage' Ashville, NC What parts do you need at the Swap meet

I will have two e30s for sell and parts at the swap meet. What parts would you like to see at the "Vintage".

I have been messing with e30s for 8+ years with a lot of parts from the 18 cars I have purchased. I was into 2002s before that so I have some of those parts available also. I parted an Euro 82 635csi last year with some parts remaining from that.

I will bring wheels that range from 14" to 17" wheels. I have a couple of BBS basket weave wheels singles, I have a set of 15" BBS Euroweaves with caps (refinished), 15" Style 10 wheel set (needs refurbing), 15" Zender five spoke wheels, set of 16" Super Mesh (quality wheels unknown manufacture), 17" Borbet type T 5 spoke wheel set and 17" BBS RK two piece wheel set. I also have 7) 15" BBS RS but with 4x114 bolt pattern. I also have a set of 16" BBS RS with 5x130 for a Porsche 930.

Valve covers powder coated and more.

I have body parts (hood, doors, black 325is trunk lid with spoiler and fenders) that I can bring, but only if someone wants something in particular.

Let me know what you want, help me clean out my basement.
    Thanks
    Tim Allred
    High Point, NC
    Last edited by M3and2002; 04-21-2016, 12:30 PM.

Originally posted by M3and2002 View Post
    I will have two e30s for sell and parts at the swap meet. What parts would you like to see at the "Vintage".

I have been messing with e30s for 8+ years with a lot of parts from the 18 cars I have purchased. I was into 2002s before that so I have some of those parts available also. I parted an Euro 82 635csi last year with some parts remaining from that.

I am bring wheels (4x100) several sets, Valve covers powder coated and more. I have body parts (hood, doors, black is trunk lid with spoiler and fenders) that I can bring, but only if someone wants something in particular.

Let me know what you want, help me clean out my basement.
    Thanks
    Tim Allred
    High Point, NC
    Just a heads up, I had a lot of folks asking for E24 stuff last year and the year before. Might wanna bring as much as you can. I didn't have anything e24 related, not really my thing.

Comment

What wheels do you have?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

a/c components for 85 325e: R12 compressor, condenser, line from compressor to condenser

Comment

Reichart12:

The wheels range from 14" to 17" wheels. I have a couple of BBS basket weave wheels singles, I have a set of 15" BBS Euroweaves with caps (refinished), 15" Style 10 wheel set (needs refurbing), 15" Zender five spoke wheels, set of 16" Super Mesh (quality wheels unknown manufacture), 17" Borbet type T 5 spoke wheel set and 17" BBS RK two piece wheel set. I also have 7) 15" BBS RS but with 4x114 bolt pattern. I also have a set of 16" BBS RS with 5x130 for a Porsche 930.

Petebee

I sent you a PM about coming down to Charlotte this weekend.
          Last edited by M3and2002; 04-21-2016, 12:25 PM.

Comment

A good condition lachs or cf hood would be sweet.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Only e30 hood I have is Delphin.

Comment

Anyone leaving Friday morning from southern MD/DC area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florida_dirt View Post
                  Anyone leaving Friday morning from southern MD/DC area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I'm leaving early from Winchester VA on Friday, probably with 1-2 other cars.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty30 View Post
                    I'm leaving early from Winchester VA on Friday, probably with 1-2 other cars.

Nice around what time??
                    sigpic

Comment

Probably around 6am

Comment

Working...
                      X