E30 vert roll cage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 vert roll cage question

Hey guys, I want to order this roll cage from autopower industries, but they emailed me and said that they built the cage for a coupe e30 and said that while it may fit the cabrio, they can't garrentee that it will fit. Does anyone know if it will still fit in the convertible? It's non returnable so I am concerned. Here is a link to it.

Call them. They told me it wouldnt
    Originally Posted by Exodus
    He also kept asking why someone local didn't just go to the guys house and break his kneecaps, as they would do in Romania. He couldn't understand how us Americans are so laid back about shit like this.

Comment

I assume theres none out there?

Comment

link doesnt work, but would be interested in one as well

Comment

FYI Garagistic just released their roll cage for the Cabrio. However it requires removing the rear speakers. So you could make it look good but it'd take some trim panel fabrication.

Comment

Why do you want a roll cage? Are you doing some kind of racing that has class rules?
            Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

this thread is 4 years old.
              Jimmy P.
              87 E30 M3 Prodrive British Touring Car
              88 E30 M3 Zinnoberot - Garage Queen
              88 E30 M3 Lachsilber - SCCA SPU #98
              92 M Technic Cabrio - S14 Powered!
              98 318Ti Morea Green
              04 Ford F350 Dually Tow Machine

Comment

Good point.
                Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X