No announcement yet.

South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So in the process of looking for a m20b25 i found a rust free 91 vert with 180k thats been sitting for 10 years. I can't bring myself to part it out so if if your in the greenville sc area and want a 91 vert with good paint, pretty dent free, PM me and ill give you contact info. I think he will take around 1k. I get nothing out of this just a public service of saving a e30 from the crusher.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tiger_e30; 05-31-2018, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Hey all, I finally registered for the site. Been reading a long time on here about e30s.
      Anyways, I'm in Anderson, SC. I have an 86 325e that I am currently working on. My wife drives a 00 528i as her daily.
      Would love to meet up with you guys sometime and talk cars.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tiger_e30 View Post
        So in the process of looking for a m20b25 i found a rust free 91 vert with 180k thats been sitting for 10 years. I can't bring myself to part it out so if if your in the greenville sc area and want a 91 vert with good paint, pretty dent free, PM me and ill give you contact info. I think he will take around 1k. I get nothing out of this just a public service of saving a e30 from the crusher.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
        Very nice looking car. Just what I need, a vert. My wife would love that lol

Comment

Checking in, don’t have an E30 yet but keeping my eye out for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie325 View Post
            Hey all, I finally registered for the site. Been reading a long time on here about e30s.
            Anyways, I'm in Anderson, SC. I have an 86 325e that I am currently working on. My wife drives a 00 528i as her daily.
            Would love to meet up with you guys sometime and talk cars.

We don't meet up to talk cars. We meet up and head straight for those glorious mountain roads and let the cars to the talking.

Jokes aside. I'm down to meet up and talk or drive anytime!
            1986 325e Pearl White on Grey Houndstooth 24x,xxx miles M30b35 Swapped
            2002 525i Jet Black on Sand Beige 13x,xxx miles
            "This 2.5 liter inline six cylinder is smoother than my silk Versace underwear." -Vehicle Virgins

Comment

I’ve decided to add a new car to the stable!

It’s pretty much a Unicorn car as far as I’m concerned (very rare and collectible). It’s a 1991 BMW 325iC M-Technic convertible! According to the most accurate research I could find, it’s 1 of only 103 ever made! And here’s the icing on the cake...it’s only got 35,000 documented actual miles on it and mechanically perfect!

Can’t wait for my main man Stan at Carolina Auto Salon to get it detailed for me so I can bring it out to the local meets and shows and share it with everybody.

I'm now officially an E30 fanatic!
              Attached Files

Comment

I have a slightly used E30 windshield available. 1 ding on far passenger's side - repaired at Safelite, so it's not going to crack.
                Free to a good home. I am in Cola. PM me to discuss
                John

Comment

I'm here! Still building my car though, so you won't see it around for a while -_-

Comment

Yea, I still here. I'm rebuilding it a little at a time. Maybe I'll be on the road next year I hope.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I just moved to Spartanburg from the DC area. It would be cool to meet everyone

heres my coupe

IMG_0541 by mitchlevy7, on Flickr

IMG_0502 by mitchlevy7, on Flickr
                      www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
                      2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchlevy7 View Post
                        I just moved to Spartanburg from the DC area. It would be cool to meet everyone

heres my coupe

IMG_0541 by mitchlevy7, on Flickr

IMG_0502 by mitchlevy7, on Flickr

Just caught this...WHOA! Nice ride!

Comment

Working...
                        X