Fs m60 e30 nyc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fs m60 e30 nyc

I have a 1986 325 sedan with a complete M60 swap for sale. I bought it on Craigslist on a whim about a year ago and have been in the process of restoring it. I'm selling because my wife refuses to let my baby or herself ride in it even though when she met me 7 years ago I was driving an E30 ��. Going to sell it and get something newer.

Its a fun car, and sounds great. Ive done an M50 swap in the past and there is definitely a better swap imho. The M50 was something you had to catch at the right part of the power band whereas this you have power no matter where you are. It has always available torque, very nimble, and the SOUND.

It has:
    M60b30
    5 speed manual
    willwood brake setup
    Bc coilovers
    3.25 LSD
    Brand new falken tires

I actually just bought brand new Hawk HP+ brakes for all 4 corners and did a fluid flush so it stops very well

I also bought the ElCoy 5lug BBK I'm willing to include in the sale. BNIB

A bunch of stuff that people usually list out like mtech steering wheel, ski pass, aftermarket sport seats, etc

The bad:

--Normal driving Rust on the two front fenders. Should be easily replaceable

--tachometer doesn't work

--Ac doesn't work

--Some window motors don't work

--rear bumper is cracked

I know people post these types of things for crazy prices but I doubt any of them ever actually sell. Im thinking $3500 is a reasons price for this. Please send PMs with interest.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mrhinton; 05-24-2019, 12:30 PM. Reason: Updated price

Bump. back up for sale. Needs new clutch; doesn't go into gear. I don't have the time nor energy to replace at this point.

comes with an extra set of beige Sport seats.

New price: 3500 OBO.

Comment

PM'ed!

Comment

pmed

Comment

Working...
        X