2006 BMW X3 6-Speed Manual Silver Gray/Terracotta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 BMW X3 6-Speed Manual Silver Gray/Terracotta

This is a beautiful 2006 BMW X3 3.0i in Silver Gray Metallic with Terracotta Montana leather upholstery and aluminum cloud finish trim. It has a 6-speed manual transmission. This exceptional example was special ordered by the original owner at BMW of Bellevue who took delivery of it in Europe via BMW’s European Delivery program. This is one of very few BMW X3s in America that has driven on the roads in Europe. Since then it has lived in the Pacific Northwest. It has no rust, a clean title, no accident history, and about 144,785 miles. It is completely stock and as originally equipped from the factory with no modifications.

This generation of X3 (known internally as E83) was manufactured by Magna Steyr on contract in Graz, Austria who also manufactures the new Z4 and the Mercedes G-Class. 2006 was the final year of the M54 engine, which is smoother running and less complicated than the N52 engine that replaced it. The engine in this X3 runs very well. I have just replaced the PCV valve and I also installed new front brakes, including new rotors, rebuilt calipers, new pads, and new brake fluid. It has had regular oil changes using synthetic oils that conform to BMW’s LL-01 specification.

Everything works and it doesn’t have any issues that I am aware of. The paint is beautiful. It has almost no rock chips & scratches. It has just a small ding in the passenger front fender and a little spot on the front bumper that I rubbed in a parking lot, which I’ve touched up. The interior is also beautiful. The upholstery is in very good condition.

It has Cold Weather Package with heated seats, ski bag, and headlight washers. It also has Premium Package which includes an auto-dimming rear-view mirror, BMW assist, leather upholstery, and 4-way lumbar support for the front seats. It also has Xenon Adaptive headlights, a trailer hitch, and all-weather floor mats.

It comes with the original window sticker, the owner’s manual books, and a folder of service records and receipts. The VIN is WBXPA93476WA32213. The Oregon license plate tags are good through January 2021.

$7,500.

Last edited by Andrew325is; 05-19-2019, 02:24 PM.
    Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

I have an e83 with the same exact interior! These are absolutely great cars I love mine and it has never given me a problem ! Fun fact all 06 pre face lifts had Msport front and rear bumpers ! GLWS
    -His-
    87 e30 325i
    87 e24 m6
    05 e83 x3
    94 e32 740i 5spd
    -Hers-
    89 e30 325i
    18 f48 x1

Comment

Awesome! Thanks! It's still available. :)

Comment

I've gotten a few offers for trades and some low-ball offers so far. I feel this car is worth $9500 as it is most likely the nicest E83 out there, but I've decided to reduce it to $7500 to get it sold more quickly.

Comment

Nice looking car. Market analysis will say it is on the high side price wise. Good luck with sale.

dlm ny country

Comment

Sale pending.

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Originally posted by dlmrun2002 View Post
                Nice looking car. Market analysis will say it is on the high side price wise. Good luck with sale.

dlm ny country
                Naw, it’s a nice one. Got full price.

Comment

Did you get the $7500? Just curious. Also did you sell to a member or somewhere else ?

Here is my build if you have any interest

Hi everyone ! I'm new here figured I'd post my build so far ...i sold my ML Mercedes to a buddy of mine so i needed a replacement i really loved my ML
                  Last edited by hendrixvodu; 05-25-2019, 10:59 AM.
                  -His-
                  87 e30 325i
                  87 e24 m6
                  05 e83 x3
                  94 e32 740i 5spd
                  -Hers-
                  89 e30 325i
                  18 f48 x1

Comment

Originally posted by hendrixvodu View Post
                    Did you get the $7500? Just curious. Also did you sell to a member or somewhere else ?

Here is my build if you have any interest

https://xoutpost.com/bmw-sav-forums/...tta-build.html
                    Yeah. I sold it to someone who found it on Craigslist. I had it listed several places before I put it on there. I was a little hesitant since they charge $5 for an ad now, but seems it’s still the best place to sell a car. I’ve sold cars same day on there a couple times. I started getting a ton of inquiries after I dropped the price (from $9500).
                    Last edited by Andrew325is; 05-26-2019, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X