Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anybody seen this??? Supercharged M42 engine for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody seen this??? Supercharged M42 engine for sale.

Been a while since I let my E30 go. Wondering if anyone has seen this. I spotted it on Graf yard sales today. Sounds tempting....

This is a Supercharged M42 engine that has about 700 miles on it with a Dyno test of 238 HP at the wheel. VAC M42 Camshaft set, recommended for Supercharged 10-14PSI, 1k-7500k RPMs M42 CP Forged Piston Set, 85mm Bore, 10:1 VAC-S3PCH-M42 VAC Stage 3 Performance Cylinder Head (for supercharger) Downing Atlanta Supercharger VAC M44 85mm x .070 thick MLS Head Gasket 1 ARP-HSK-M42 ARP M42 Head Stud Kit 1 VAC-HPMBS-M42 VAC M42 Coated HiPerf Main Bearing Set 1 VAC-HPRBS-M42 VAC M42 Coated HiPerf Rod Bearing Set 1 ARP-MSK-M42 M42 Main Stud Kit 4 VAC-HPFI-42 VAC 42# High Performance Fuel Injectors VAC-PCVC-S14 VAC Powder Coated Valve Cover, M42. The car that it currently sits in is my 94 318is that's going to have an engine swap with a turbocharged M50 inline 6. I have ALL!!!!!!! of the receipts for the internal parts purchased from VAC MOTORSPORTS in Philadelphia. If you're serious about what you are reading right now, then you can call VAC MOTORSPORTS @ --(215)-462-4666 and ask to speak with any of the customer services personnel and ask about Armando Bryant in Germany---they'll give you the total cost for this engine and trust me!! It has another number added to what I'm letting it go for is pretty much a huge lost out of my pocket and a gain into yours. My love for this engine has been short lived, because of my on going hunger for speed. She does scream, but the wt. ratio is to high for what the engine can do-no BS this engine would be NICE!!! in a 316 or 18ti hatch back because they're lighter then the coupes E36 chassis. If you proceed to BIGDADDYMONDO88@youtube.com you will see some of the construction, so go to my channel and look for BMW ZONE or just copy and paste the URL below to Google. http://youtu.be/qF7_bPWjAwE This is for the engine only along with the ECU.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
    :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Price is tempting indeed.
    If i had the $$, i would go for it and get rid of the junk he has on the car such as stupid ass paint job, chrome trim, shitty lights and what not. Owner has a horrible taste, thats for sure. Only thing i dig is the engine bay and the price.
    » PARTS FOR SALE
    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Cheap price for the engine. The cylinder head alone is $2000.
      It would fit nicely in a 318i e30! Kinda interested but wondering why the price is low.

Comment

What an ugly car.
        Advanded Delphin Division
        My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

Working...
        X