No announcement yet.

Interesting Junkyard Find..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or....you know.....admit your wrong when building a 333i, and install an electric fan like it was meant to have. Sigh. Oh well. It's just a funny story at this point. Some r3v history.
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

yeah - hasn't been much Trina style action lately either :)
      My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

just read this from start to finish, then went on to read some of his threads.

you guys are arseholes!! and I love it.

I drove my e30 from California to London!

Comment

He was just a young pup.
          Rebellious stage where you're smarter then 20 experienced ppl trying to help.

Comment

He was just a young pup.
            Rebellious stage where you're smarter then 20 experienced ppl trying to help.

Comment

This reminds me of the story of "Turbotoaster" on SELOC - tried to build a turbo K-Series with huge amounts of power and huge amounts of downforce and bought cheapest Ebay parts and what not all.
              People kept telling him the things he's doing won't work at all / are outright dangerous and the car will burn down sooner or later.
              True to his name, the car burned down shortly after because of all the reasons people told him.

Turned out he was already known in a similar way on (i believe) a Mazda forum for trying to build a 200+ mph car on a budget with a similar outcome.

Just like here: he put an enormous effort in but never took advice from anyone to the point of stupidity. And now i'm sitting here to decide if i should feel sorry for this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by benwalsh91 View Post
                just read this from start to finish, then went on to read some of his threads.

you guys are arseholes!! and I love it.
                get a life bro
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

We had a kid like this on the old Honda Prelude forums. Didn't listen to anyone's advice. I actually remember his name, M0nStar. Ended up crashing his car, then got one of the last gen celica's.

We peeked in on him in the Celica Forums and the same thing happened there.

Comment

Originally posted by Haystack View Post
                    We had a kid like this on the old Honda Prelude forums. Didn't listen to anyone's advice. I actually remember his name, M0nStar. Ended up crashing his car, then got one of the last gen celica's.

We peeked in on him in the Celica Forums and the same thing happened there.
                    Can't cure stupid.
                    Steve • Toronto
                    1991 318is • Brillantrot
                    Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                    X