1986 BMW 325 Automatic Daily Driver Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1986 BMW 325 Automatic Daily Driver Atlanta

1986 e30 daily driver finished in Bronzit over tan. Completely stock, no aftermarket modifications, period. Not abused by some teenager! Southern car since birth so Zero rust issues on this one. 2.7 engine runs like a top, recent service includes cap, rotor, plugs, wires, vacuum hoses etc. car runs great and idles likes a champ. Radiator is a few years old along with water pump and t-stat. With these extremely hot mid to upper 90 days the last few weeks she has never had a cooling issue, even in traffic. The body is in good shape, very straight with maybe a few minor blemishes. The car has been repainted sometime in the past as many have that are 30 plus years old. Some idiot over-buffed a few spots on the rear door and roof and show some thinner areas. The tires have plenty of meat left and the factory wheels have been redone. The interior is in great shape, only wear spot on the seats is the drivers bolster as pictured. Dash has some usual cracks. 3 of the 4 windows work, the rear passenger does not, I assume a window motor, cheap fix. The cluster works as it should with the exception of the odometer, surprise. The AC works off and on, I have tracked it down to a faulty AC switch. Could use an ignition switch, I have the part. Under the hood is extra clean, everything is in place where it should be including the plastic headlight covers! I haven’t really noticed any fluid leaks under the car or any smells of oil while driving. The title was branded salvage last year after a low speed impact, the front bumper was replaced, that’s it. Because of the value of the car being as cheap as it is the insurance company did their thing. I have an Alabama title in hand ready to be transferred. If you are out of state and need the car shipped I can assist with that. $2500

Nice looking e30..... If I hadn't picked up a 1986 325es,I would be all over this.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
      X