WTB Swapped and sorted E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Swapped and sorted E30

Whats up all? In the market for a swapped and sorted E30. Up for any swap as long as it's fully sorted. Car must be rust and rot free. Looking for something reliable, quick, and clean. Car will be a weekend/show car. Budget is sub 25K.

Look at my e30. Throw a set of BBS E50s on it, spin the coils down, and you'll stop most shows. I won 2nd place before the interior was done.

Comment

Originally posted by peasouped View Post
      Whats up all? In the market for a swapped and sorted E30. Up for any swap as long as it's fully sorted. Car must be rust and rot free. Looking for something reliable, quick, and clean. Car will be a weekend/show car. Budget is sub 25K.
      I haven't listed the car, but I'm open to selling my E30 S50. I had to move to NYC for work, and will likely be here for at least two more years. I refuse to take the car out to NYC, as it'd get destroyed by the roads, weather, and people. So I left the E30 under the care of my buddy back in Seattle. However, I'd prefer not to make it his responsibility for the next several years, so if the right buyer comes along, I'd let it go. PM me if you're interested. It's a very clean car.

Here's the car on BaT
      Bid for the chance to own a S50-Powered 1989 BMW 325is at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #7,928.

And the sale thread on r3v:

I bought the car from Austin on this forum. I'm sure he could comment on the car. Haven't put too many miles on the thing since I purchased it, since it's been with my buddy most of the time I've owned it. The car has also remained in Seattle since I bought it. Cheers!

Comment

Check out my Canadian, rust free, swapped sedan. The best deal out right now as far as well sorted swaps go. All you have to do is adjust the coilovers and put racing seats in it if its going to be a show car. It even comes with the BMW phone!

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

BUMP. Still on the hunt

Comment

Here's mine for sale, apologies for the picture quality. I've been pretty reluctant to sell so I haven't bothered with updating with better pictures but the relevant info is there: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...alachite-green

Comment

Working...
              X