WTB m52b28 e30 swap parts / e30 suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB m52b28 e30 swap parts / e30 suspension

Hello, trying to piece together my m52b28 swap into my e30. I need a lot still but im trying to get my suspension/sub-frames/steering rack/brakes done first so i can drop the engine in and not need to worry about the rest of the car.

I live in Central Valley in California for those that are willing to ship. Let me know what you have and what you're trying to get for it.

Thanks

- zf driveshaft
    - e30 suspension (koni, Bilstein)
    - aftermarket e30 sway bars.
    - e30 control arms
    - e34 throttle cable
    - e36 steering rack swap kit
    - e36 engine arms
    - late model 88' up radiator / overflow tank

Also looking for a 3.73 lsd.. would even consider a open diff for right price.. even welded 3.73

Or any other little things you think i might need that i havent acquired yet. My list will expand as time goes on. Im currently still in the process of stripping it down and finishing up body work touches. Slow work in progress.
    Last edited by Yayrea; 05-12-2019, 05:10 PM.

I'm up in Reno and have:

E34 oil pan with pickup and dipstick $220
    M50 intake manifold $80

I occasionally drive down to San Jose or have friends that go back/forth...depending on how quick you need it. Willing to meet in Auburn also depending on what you may all want.
    Last edited by Singulaarity; 04-14-2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Singulaarity View Post
      I'm up in Reno and have:

E34 oil pan with pickup and dipstick $220
      M50 intake manifold $80

I occasionally drive down to San Jose or have friends that go back/forth...depending on how quick you need it. Willing to meet in Auburn also depending on what you may all want.
      PM’d ... I’ll take both the manifold and e34 combo

Comment

I have a fuel rail and manifold if interested. Also a maf pm me.

Comment

Updated list...

Comment

Still need these parts. Let me know what you got.

Comment

I have new lemforder control arms and a Zf driveshaft with a semi new e30 csb. Shipped from Oregon shoot me a pm if interested.

Comment

I have a set of engine arms I was using in my S52 swap before I upgraded to a nicer newer set. Can snap a photo and send if still interested. PM Me.

Comment

Working...
                X