No announcement yet.

► APEX | Up to $200 OFF a set of APEX 17” ARC-8 4-Lug Wheels + Free Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

► APEX | Up to $200 OFF a set of APEX 17” ARC-8 4-Lug Wheels + Free Shipping

The Group Buy is now closed. Thank you all for your participation.

-The APEX Team
    Last edited by APEX Race Parts; 03-26-2019, 04:31 PM.

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Just in time! Can't wait!!!111oneoneone
    "Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Pledged!

17x8.5 et20!!!!! #lovethedish

Now, can some start a OEM MTech2 group buy with hardware?!
      Last edited by Pjvaughan21; 02-26-2019, 06:13 AM.
      1988 e30 325i Cabriolet
      2011 e90 328i xDrive

Comment

I definitely in on this! Just need to decide between Hyper Silver and Hyper Black for my white 4dr. Who's got some pics of these two colors on a white e30???

Comment

Pledged. Hopefully it lands in my discount range.

Comment

Bump because I want these wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Zambuzan View Post
              Just in time! Can't wait!!!111oneoneone
              We can't wait to see them on your car ;)

Originally posted by Pjvaughan21 View Post
              Pledged!

17x8.5 et20!!!!! #lovethedish

Now, can some start a OEM MTech2 group buy with hardware?!

Originally posted by THATDONFC View Post
              I definitely in on this! Just need to decide between Hyper Silver and Hyper Black for my white 4dr. Who's got some pics of these two colors on a white e30???
              Appreciate your participation :up: Check out our flickr album for pictures of our ARC-8's on an E30: https://www.flickr.com/gp/apexraceparts/L505Hq

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
              Pledged. Hopefully it lands in my discount range.
              Originally posted by Jokester View Post
              Bump because I want these wheels
              Thank you for the bump :up:

925.245.0773 | info@apexraceparts.com | Instagram | Facebook | Blog | Vehicle-Specific Fitment Guides

Comment

Hi Everyone,

We’re off to a great start with about 30 of you expressing your interest in our 4x100 wheels. At this rate, we do have the potential to do another production run of these wheels, but we need your help to make it happen. Remember, If you have not yet pledged, showing interest alone is not enough to bring these wheels back into production.

Reasons to Pledge Now
                • Get your wheels faster - the more pledges we receive, the sooner we can begin production and get your wheels shipped out.
                • Get the color you want - because of the small production run, we will likely produce only two finish options. Pledge now and help decide which two we produce.
                • Get a bigger discount - more pledges = bigger discounts = more money for other mods.

With the ability to choose your own minimum required discount, there is NO risk in pledging early. Your order will not be processed unless we reach your desired discount level, so get your pledge in today.

Comment

Originally posted by APEX Race Parts View Post
                  Appreciate your participation :up: Check out our flickr album for pictures of our ARC-8's on an E30: https://www.flickr.com/gp/apexraceparts/L505Hq
                  Oh I wen't through that album extensively! I ended up going with 17x8 and 17x8.5 in Hyper Silver for my white 4dr. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by THATDONFC View Post
                    Oh I wen't through that album extensively! I ended up going with 17x8 and 17x8.5 in Hyper Silver for my white 4dr. ;D
                    Awesome! That fitment should look amazing on your car :)

Comment

No cars with diving boards on the Flickr! Wonder what these look like on an early model.

Comment

Originally posted by kirk View Post
                        No cars with diving boards on the Flickr! Wonder what these look like on an early model.
                        Look at Melon’s car. He has an early model with euro bumpers and these wheels. I like the look.

Comment

APEX wheels on diving board car

"No cars with diving boards on the Flickr! Wonder what these look like on an early model."

1987 325i aluminum bumper car, flat face hyper silver wheels wrapped with BFG Rival S 235/40/17. H&R race springs with Bilsteins

Comment

Any discount on international shipping?

Comment

Originally posted by bradmer View Post
                              "No cars with diving boards on the Flickr! Wonder what these look like on an early model."

1987 325i aluminum bumper car, flat face hyper silver wheels wrapped with BFG Rival S 235/40/17. H&R race springs with Bilsteins
                              Loving seeing you put those ARC-8 wheels to work! Thanks for sharing :)

Originally posted by ultim8dtm5 View Post
                              Any discount on international shipping?
                              We offer a $75 discount on international shipping when purchasing through the Group Buy. The discount is automatically calculated in your shipping quote.

-Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X