Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tentative BMW Meet @ Midas, Floral Park 9/30

Save the date, details to follow

Rohan is the service manager and shop is closed on Sundays, so we have access to front and side lot, he may even open one bay to get basic work if anyone needs it

Date: 9/30/07, Sunday
    Time: TBD, maybe 10AM
    Where: MIDAS SHOP in FLORAL PARK, NY (by Jericho Turnpike/Little Neck Parkway)

Detials to follow...who is up for it?

if I dont have work, i'll be there

Comment

I hope to make it

Comment

Ill stop by if I don't go down to H2O(vw meet) in Maryland. Hopefully my car will be running.

Brian

Comment

OFFICIAL BMW TECH AND FUN E30 MEET 9/30/07 @ 10AM - MIDAS SHOP in FLORAL PARK

OK guys, met with Rohan last night and this meet is now official:

DATE: 9/30/2007
          TIME: 10AM
          MIDAS MUFFLER SHOP
          25525 Jericho Turnpike
          Floral Park, NY

This invitation is mainly for E30's but other models can come over to join the fun. It will be Sunday and the shop has ample parking space to accomodate a lot of cars.

Rohan is willing to open some of the shop bays for anyone who needs some minor maintance or bolt-on parts and do the work himself, he can also answer any TECH related maintenance/performance questions.

If you want to BBQ, bring your own food/drinks since there will be a grill on site. NO ALCOHOL PLEASE.

See you in two weeks guys, many people on the area are already coming so join the fun before it gets COLD.

Comment

Working...
          X