Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

someone needs to burn this. NOW.
    1991 BMW 318iS - Daily
    1991 BMW 318iS - M20 swap
    1990 Nissan 300ZX - (sold)

Comment

^ idk for 500 bucks its could be a good usable car or at least a parts vehicle. but yes its hideous lol
      Originally Posted by scaraveos
      Are saying about welding the head to the block? and if yes how is it seperated if required?

(possibly a stupid post)

Comment

Originally posted by elbrack View Post
        Nice, but I bet he wants WAY too much for it.
        I bet you it would go as high as $15k on ebay

Comment

Not exactly craigslist but still pretty ridiculous imo, someone correct me if im wrong

16.5-23k seems a tad high to me for a (built)m20 car with diving boards.

318is, m50tu g240 s3.46

Comment

Id much rather put that 23k towards an m3.

Comment

Originally posted by pmat View Post
              Not exactly craigslist but still pretty ridiculous imo, someone correct me if im wrong

16.5-23k seems a tad high to me for a (built)m20 car with diving boards.
              and typically warped front bumper surround/shroud. and for 23 grand he couldn't vacuum the carpet... some people

Comment

pie in the sky. crack is cheap i guess. looks nice but not that nice.
                sigpic
                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Comment

wtf is he smoking....:loco:

Comment

My poor old jetta. :(

Fucking kids
                      seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Tough break man... That sucks same thing happened to my clean stock datsun pickup i bought from an older lady and he cranked up the torsion bars rattle canned it black, blue everything else and blue leds inside and rolled it...kids should not be allowed inside an oriellys XD

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                          wtf is he smoking....:loco:
                          Obvious finger twitch on the "0"
                          Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                          This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Yea, I bought it for $200 with a blown motor a real non sunroof 1985 gli ( pretty rare car)

Put in a junk yard gl motor with a group a headgasket, 288º schrick cam, p&p head, TT exhaust. Then spent $4k on building a bullet proof 2.0 bubble block with auto tech cams, p&p twin cam head, swapped it to cis e motronic with a giac chip. Repainted it. Swapped for new late doors and trim recaro interior, auto tech strut ties, neuspeed sways, all poly suspension, corrado brakes with audi 2 piston calipers, etc etc etc. It WAS a totally sorted out car.

:(

A ton of the good shit is now missing and some jerk off has been into the wiring amd my motor was swapped out for a stock 2.0 passat motor.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
                              Yea, I bought it for $200 with a blown motor a real non sunroof 1985 gli ( pretty rare car)

Put in a junk yard gl motor with a group a headgasket, 288º schrick cam, p&p head, TT exhaust. Then spent $4k on building a bullet proof 2.0 bubble block with auto tech cams, p&p twin cam head, swapped it to cis e motronic with a giac chip. Repainted it. Swapped for new late doors and trim recaro interior, auto tech strut ties, neuspeed sways, all poly suspension, corrado brakes with audi 2 piston calipers, etc etc etc. It WAS a totally sorted out car.

:(

A ton of the good shit is now missing and some jerk off has been into the wiring amd my motor was swapped out for a stock 2.0 passat motor.
                              goddamn. i know how that sucks. i understand how it is to pour your heat and soul into a car, sell it and some retarded kid winds up with it and fucks it all to shit. i feel for you bro.

it's kinda like stopping at a random highway rest stop and finding your 15 year old kid blowing a tatted up, fat dirty biker with a beard down past his tits.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I learned my lesson. I will never sell the e30 for that reason.

It would kill me to see it driving down the road all clapped out and stanced with ill fitting rimzzzzz and 45º of camber to hide the mexi-poked rims. :(

Comment

Working...
                                X