Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Touring/Wagon with M3-fenders and M30: How much is it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
    Vlad.
    but in black even the same orange leather...

Comment

Originally posted by UlrichFennec View Post
      I rather like the interior, but it could use a bit of a drop and that exhaust needs to be fixed.
      My friend got in touch with the seller who says the exhaust has been fixed. I agree, aesthetically, it needs a drop though.
      sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
      1997 M3 (sold)
      1989 320i Touring (sold)
      1990 325i (sold)
      1991 535i/5 (sold)
      1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
      http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325_num99 View Post
        My friend got in touch with the seller who says the exhaust has been fixed. I agree, aesthetically, it needs a drop though.
        Shit, then your friend should scoop it up.
        "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
        The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

10k.

Got to respect amount of work to do body. M30 swap is always nice. Interior and some things stand out to me as trashy. I question workmanship.

I thought Vlad, too. If there was a tall legged woman it would be a dead giveaway.
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
            10k.

Got to respect amount of work to do body. M30 swap is always nice. Interior and some things stand out to me as trashy. I question workmanship.

I thought Vlad, too. If there was a tall legged and veiny shafted "woman" it would be a dead giveaway.
            Fixed.

I do like that interior though.
            Hank Ahrens
            1984 Alpine Coupe
            1978 911sc

Comment

7500? I'm not a touring guy, but it has to be worth that....p.s. still looking for unicorn s52/s54 swap

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
              Current Cars:
              2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
              2017 FERRARI 488GTB
              2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
              1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
              1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
              1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
              1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
              2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
              CLEAN E30'S
              S54 DRIVETRAIN
              E30 DASH
              E30 PARTS

Comment

Thanks for the input everyone. Not as high as I was expecting or what I quoted my friend. We will see what he does with it....
                sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                1997 M3 (sold)
                1989 320i Touring (sold)
                1990 325i (sold)
                1991 535i/5 (sold)
                1986 325es (sold)

Comment

not a fan of the look, but worth atleast 10,000

Comment

Shipping, tax, import fees, dock fees, broker etc run roughly $2500-$2800. Thats excluding any necessary (maybe not necessary) shipping to and from ports (again $200-$1500).
                    Tourings are still rare in the US and stock average Tourings are sold on Ebay between 7600-9500 every week (most of them right hand drive which for some reason is "Special" to many uneducated individuals who believe "Europe" is right hand drive).
                    We don't know much about the body work and how well it has been done, engine condition, drivetrain etc...i will randomly assume 7-8 out of 10.
                    The vehicle looks good, and things such as drop and minor repairs are no problem.
                    So my unprofessional guesstimate would be $12.5-16k for the right buyer which may take anywhere between 1 to 6 months to find. And I can guarantee this individual will not be on R3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Styleprojekt View Post
                      Shipping, tax, import fees, dock fees, broker etc run roughly $2500-$2800. Thats excluding any necessary (maybe not necessary) shipping to and from ports (again $200-$1500).
                      Tourings are still rare in the US and stock average Tourings are sold on Ebay between 7600-9500 every week (most of them right hand drive which for some reason is "Special" to many uneducated individuals who believe "Europe" is right hand drive).
                      We don't know much about the body work and how well it has been done, engine condition, drivetrain etc...i will randomly assume 7-8 out of 10.
                      The vehicle looks good, and things such as drop and minor repairs are no problem.
                      So my unprofessional guesstimate would be $12.5-16k for the right buyer which may take anywhere between 1 to 6 months to find. And I can guarantee this individual will not be on R3v.
                      A very reasonable assessment; I agree with you.
                      sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                      1997 M3 (sold)
                      1989 320i Touring (sold)
                      1990 325i (sold)
                      1991 535i/5 (sold)
                      1986 325es (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325_num99 View Post
                        A very reasonable assessment; I agree with you.
                        Personally, I am kind of put off by the fiberglass parts. I figure that if you can't afford real oem parts, you probably can't afford to do a decent job on the car. It does look nice in the pics. Btw, those wheels are Kopi repos. I am also put off by the interior. It appears to be cheap "orange" vinyl.

Assuming it was built reasonably well, and the owner didn't monkey fuck anything too bad, I agree there is probably a buyer out there willing to pay 12k
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

The m3 fenders don't do much for me. Honestly I would pay less for that than a stock one of the same quality. I can still see it going for 10k+ if it's clean. A nice euro car with minimal rust and a redone interior + m30 swap (if all done correctly) should easily fetch 10 to the right buyer considering the costs it takes to get stateside
                          BMW tech
                          Umass Amherst
                          05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            Personally, I am kind of put off by the fiberglass parts. I figure that if you can't afford real oem parts, you probably can't afford to do a decent job on the car.
                            +1 on that!

In my opinion fiber glass should be used on track cars.
                            My Garage
                            2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
                            1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
                            1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
                            Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Lower it, put euro weaves on it and change the interior out for either black or anthracite cloth interior. The fake Alpina's just ad to the cheap look of fiberglass and funky interior color isn't helping. I wouldn't pay more for this touring that I would a stock clean touring that wasn't messed with.

Comment

Honestly, I think that even on R3v, where very few cars are stock, the most valuable cars I've seen sold are totally stock. I think a really well cared for, original car with great pictures is gonna sell at a higher price than a modified example. Even if many of us would buy the car, then lower it or swap it, or whatever, most buyers trust original, stock cars more than something that has already been messed with.
                                I would expect a completely stock 325i touring with sport seats, 15" weaves, the original radio and power windows would be the most valuable touring to bring into the States.
                                diamantschwarz 1991 318is

Comment

Working...
                                X