Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Touring/Wagon with M3-fenders and M30: How much is it worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the car has no rust and the mods have been done well, then 10-12k, but finding a buy will take some time. If there's excessive bondo, rust etc, then you're better off leaving it be.

I do agree that a stock, unchanged car will always net more than a modified one, though I do like the m30, fenders, the interior, and the wheels.. pretty much everything about the car except for the lack of rear power windows. You will probably have to wait for a long while before finding the right buyer for the price you want. Though I will say I like this prospective sale better than that white '86 325es which was on last night...

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

you rarely find sedans and tourings with rear power windows, and when you do; the car has been well maintained and/or something special. i just spend 400 euros on the parts for electric rear windows and central locking....but it'll be soo worth it.

this car has some nice work, not my tastes, but good work. i'd venture to guess you could find a home for it no problem @ $11.5k depending on how clean the swap was and top out at $15k to the right person. Clean, legit non-swapped 325i wagons have been going for around 8000Euros from what I've seen lately.

Oh, and I'm not 100% sure if it'd be able to come over with that M30 in it. if it was originally a 320i, you could have whatever M20 you want in it, buuuuuuuut unless the customs guy is just ignorant, it might be an issue.
      -89' 320iT, Brilliantrot
      -15' 320i, Glacier Silver Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by crash n' burn View Post
        Oh, and I'm not 100% sure if it'd be able to come over with that M30 in it. if it was originally a 320i, you could have whatever M20 you want in it, buuuuuuuut unless the customs guy is just ignorant, it might be an issue.
        I've since spoke with my friend who corrected himself, the engine is the M20 not an M30.

Either way, if the car comes into the USA as part of the 25-year exemption program then it doesn't matter what engine is in it; the Feds dont care at that age.

Thanks for your input on pricing!
        sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
        1997 M3 (sold)
        1989 320i Touring (sold)
        1990 325i (sold)
        1991 535i/5 (sold)
        1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
        http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Working...