No announcement yet.

Klaus the traveling BMW Roundel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess who finally arrived?! Klaus arrived over the weekend while i was in Frankfurt for IAA (The Frankfurt Motor Show). I was really hoping he would have made it sooner so i could have taken him to Frankfurt with me. Oh well...i will take him around Freiburg and the Black Forest. Maybe i will have the chance to take him to Munich. We'll see.

I am super busy with work this week but i will make some time for Klaus. Promise. ;)

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

About time! I was getting worried I had broken the streak!

Anxious to see Klaus adventures abroad!
      -Brad
      My E30: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...50#post3916850

Comment

Bump for Klaus
        88 M3 Diamantschwarz
        89 M3 Zinnoberrot
        56 Isetta

LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
        www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

Comment

Sorry for the delay fellas. Was waiting for him to show up for a while. Customs must have really had their way with him...sucks because i was at the Frankfurt Motor Show the weekend he was delivered. Would have been cool to show him the new stuff BMW has going on. Oh well, i had a busy week at work coming up and was glad to have his help. Work was killer but luckily i had Klaus to back me up.

Surveying the warehouse, watching for shenanigans. I‘ve got a good team so nothing to report.

Prepping a VMI order for GE in France. Not bad for his first day.

Someone went a little crazy with the wrap and almost shipped him to Lithuania.

Put him to work on the fork-lift. I swear it was faster with Klaus on board...

Just in case you were all wondering...

Our ride home on Friday.

Klipping right along on the unrestricted bit before Freiburg.
          Is this Klaus‘ first time on the Autobahn? If it is then it’s only fitting it be in a BMW.

Home and chillin with my avocado trees.

Went out for some beers with friends at Schlappen.
          Ended up getting challenged to a game of Tisch Kicker by some dudes at the next bar. Sadly we were bested on the final point but we had fun. Klaus was still not impressed.

Drunk McD‘s is the best..

Don‘t have too many more pics of the night since we were busy getting hammered. After this we hit a few more bars, had a a lot more beers and stumbled home.

Overall i think he‘s had fun even if he missed the Motorshow. Might have a few more beers with him before hading him off.

I‘ve talked with Klaus‘ next host, Rico, and we will arrange to hand him off in person if things work out. I‘m going to Athens, Greece for a small vacation and i thought it would be cool to take him if R3V agrees but that's on Oct. 9th returning Oct. 15th so i understand if that‘s too much time.

Last edited by MPLFoster; 10-03-2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MPLFoster View Post

Woke up next to this...

It was a wild night so i cant blame him. Sneaky bastard. Gotta keep your eye on him with the ladies...

Overall i think he‘s had fun even if he missed the Motorshow. Might have a few more beers with him before hading him off.

I‘ve talked with Klaus‘ next host, Rico, and we will arrange to hand him off in person if things work out. I‘m going to Athens, Greece for a small vacation and i thought it would be cool to take him if R3V agrees but that's on Oct. 9th returning Oct. 15th so i understand if that‘s too much time.

You just won the internet today!
            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
              You just won the internet today!
              x2

Comment

forgot what this thread was about lol

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

More adventures with Klaus today as we went looking for a new (old) car. Found a sweet little E36 online and had to see if was really as good as it seems.

Pics from the ad

1998 E36 318i Exklusiv Edition

With Klaus‘ approval I ended up driving it right out the front door. Literally..

Really happy with the car. Everything on it is in great condition. BMW service center records all the way back. 150,564 KM (93,556 miles) on the clock and it looks and feels like a much younger car. Happy little M43 and a smooth getrag. Both with new fluids. Suspension is good. No cracking rubbers, no rust, no clunks or squeaks. Brakes are new. Everything works in the interior which is super clean and quite frankly, excellent. Klaus knew it too. He didn’t want to leave! Drove it home with Klaus on board and a smile on my face. Glad to share it with Klaus.
                  :up:

Comment

Awesome! that color is sharp on the e36!

I don't know about everybody else but I'd say handing him off in person would be pretty cool and make for even more fun adventures
                    -Brad
                    My E30: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...50#post3916850

Comment

But wheres the girl shot at tho
                      Steve • Toronto
                      1991 318is • Brillantrot
                      Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                        Was really hoping for more curves in this post.

Comment

he deleted, r3v quoted. online forever lol

Comment

Originally posted by klodkrawler05 View Post
                            Awesome! that color is sharp on the e36!

I don't know about everybody else but I'd say handing him off in person would be pretty cool and make for even more fun adventures
                            Thanks!

Looks like i‘ll be mailing Klaus to Rico (nachbarX) tomorrow morning so he can continue his adventures. I‘ve seen Ricos garage and i can assure you that Klaus will love his time in Switzerland. :up:

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                            Originally posted by squidrope View Post
                            Was really hoping for more curves in this post.
                            Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                            he deleted, r3v quoted. online forever lol
                            Hey guys this thread is about a travelling roundel named Klaus, not butts, mmk...? I hope we can all enjoy his adventures even without the butts. :hitler:

But yeah i thought i‘d leave the pic up temporarily but once R3V hosted, its forever. Deleted original once i saw it had been quoted since you really only need it posted up once. So enjoy ;)

I‘ll be sending Klaus tomorrow to nachbarX. Its been a pleasure to have him as our guest and we hope he has fun on his next adventure!

Comment

Klaus the traveling BMW Roundel

Hey Foster, enjoy the Holidays! I‘m sure we will meet up soon in person. Maybe you guys could show us the nice places at Freiburg this autum.

I‘m really excited to soon welcome Klaus at our home. As Foster said before, Klaus will love it here. I was hoping to welcome him much earlier, to introduce him to the beauty M3 F80. But that won‘t be possible anymore - BUT I managed to take a pic of the M3 with ‚Willfried‘. Willfried might be Klaus brother, he was replaced on a nice old Convertible in my Garage. Since then he hangs around in my Garage and watches me taking care of our cars.

The M3 had to go because of my backpain. But there are other nice BMWs in my Garage I can show him and you guys next week.

So here is Willfried:

Attached Files

Comment

the m3 had to go because of backpain.... id get rid of myself first lol

Comment

Working...
                                X