Comment

Originally posted by vytkabmw View Post
      This how we do in Lithuania :)
      Thats the right way. OP failed.
      sigpic

Comment

i try it and looks good.

Comment

Haven't looked yet but what will I need to remove the headlights and how?

Edit: nm. Here's how it came out.

Last edited by Kristeun; 10-24-2008, 10:35 PM.
          88 325is

Comment

Can I remove the reflector like thin on a smiley headlight? I don't want to delete the reflector. i just want to paint it. Looks a lot better that way IMO.

Comment

just stick it in the oven and pop the lense off. its not hard

Comment

I can personally say I fucked up a pair of nice ellipsoids doing this a while back, except for I was a dumbass and put purple power in mine to CLEAN the lenses. The lenses got clean, but it also ate chrome reflectors away, thus resulting in the above. The light output is reduced. Could barely see one side of road. But to each their own I guess. I also live out in the country where bright lights are valued at night. Also, if your that determined to do this dont stick it in the damn oven. Use a heat gun and circle around edge for a few minutes.
                sigpic

Comment

^Yeah I did the same thing on one of them trying to get some paint off the chrome. Make sure you really mask it off well if you do it this way.
                  88 325is

Comment

I just used a heat gun.

I also used RED silicone like a dumb ass on one side and now I have a red ring aroung one of my lights.....

Looks kinda cool but maybe if it was on both sides. lol

im stupiid.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post
                      Why not get a hardtop instead of a bitch car ?
                      I lol'd hard

635csi Euro/Alpina B7S

Comment

Wowzers. Black and yellow...how fucking gay.

Spraypaint your eyeballs next time.

Go buy a honda.

Closing SOON!
                        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by blueapplesoda View Post
                          Who cares....everyone is socal doesnt know that their fuckin highs are on blinding everyone (or maybe just me). No ones really cares about the glare. At least not here.
                          I care, just can't do shit about it. Anything I could do would be illegal. Typically the people who leave their brights on are just dicks.

I agree, bumble bee headlights ftl.

Comment

That looks like a great idea, but what about sticking on some 3M film with a bit of tint on it?
                            E30 1987 - 17 BBS HID Kit / Intake / Exhuast

Comment

Originally posted by gwallis View Post
                              That looks like a great idea, but what about sticking on some 3M film with a bit of tint on it?
                              how many times are people gonna ask this? its a bad idea! thats like wearing sunglasses at night... you may look cool (or not) but you cant see
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              pff, all of you are slow as hell anyway. Eta > all

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                                tinting the lense would be counter productive for improving the headlight. But considering how pitted your lights are i would have replaced my lenses. I have the colorline hellas on my car and the paineted reflector does not look bad. Plus if you have ecodes you would need to keep it for the city lights.
                                I have a broken lens on my driver's side ellipsoid. Is there a way to get a new glass lens without buying the whole damn assembly? The light works fine, just looks like crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X