Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garagistic X-Brace on Coupe

Hi Guys,

Garagistic X-brace is on sale on their website. I know these braces do wonders on the verts. Does anybody know if these are useful for the coupes? I already have front and rear garagistic strut braces. All bushings are new, and rear are poly. Would my car see an improvement with the addition of the x-brace?

Thanks,

Originally posted by herbie View Post
    Hi Guys,

Garagistic X-brace is on sale on their website. I know these braces do wonders on the verts. Does anybody know if these are useful for the coupes? I already have front and rear garagistic strut braces. All bushings are new, and rear are poly. Would my car see an improvement with the addition of the x-brace?

Thanks,

We made a little video about the e30 x brace on our youtube channel:
    These Garagistic BMW E30 Cross Braces will increase the rigidity and reduce flex by connecting the sub-frame to the frame rails. This is an absolute must hav...

Maybe this will help answer some questions about it.

THE ULTIMATE X-BRACE FOR THE E30/E36 Currently on Pre-Order! We've redesigned our E30 and E36 cross brace for even more added structural rigidity to make this the best underbody bracing for these chassis. The newest version of our X brace is full billet aluminum and offers significant weight savings over previous desig

Comment

Working...
    X