Autowerks sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autowerks sucks

Well... I ordered a set of stainless brake lines and they just arrived. Guess what they shipped the wrong lines!!!!!!!! I ordered the ones with the plastic cover and they shipped some other lines. I've been waiting for these parts for a week and now I'm going to have to wait until god knows when.

I need them to so I can get the car running. The car needs a bleed and new lines and I don't want to do it twice. Is it that hard to pull the right part and drop it in a box???? This is fustrating.

It is my first purchase from them and guess what!! I'm probably not buying from them again. I'm going to call them tomorrow and I'll post their response.

Wow, a week? I think you are over reacting alittle bit. People make mistakes and they will hopefully make it right. I dont think you should judge, unless you have had past bad experiences, on one oopps. A week to wait for something isn't life/death either.

You will figure out the company when they give you a response, then their true colors will show. GL with the situation

Comment

No doubt, that's pretty impatient. Companies fuck up, the wrong parts get shipped out sometimes. Welcome to commerce.

Give things a chance before you lash out and lable a company as being a bad company.

Comment

Eveyone makes mistakes. It's how they handle them that counts. Bite your tongue until a resolution has been offered.
        >>> My E30 For Sale <<< ||| My MCoupe For Sale ||| Miscellaneous Items FS ||| *E30* Items FS |||

Comment

Autowerks does not suck

Comment

Here's the outcome, so you can make your own decision...

1. Two days after placing my online order I had a phone conversation with them to discuss the status of my order. At that time they gave me a tracking number but did not indicate the need to make any changes.

2. When I received the items all that was in the box were some break lines that looked nothing like the ones I had seen online and an invoice. No explanation of why I had not received the ones that I had ordered.

I contacted them and they told me the ones advertised on their website were not available but the ones I got were comparable. Yeah right!

3. The parts that were shipped to me did not have all the features advertised on their website but they were still charging me the same amount of money. (By the way the ones they shipped me are the same lines Turner Motorsports is selling at a lower cost. How do I know this? The packing slip has TM's terms and conditions on the back and they look exactly like the ones on TM's website.)

4. When I called to get them exchanged, I was told to ship them back at my expense and to put a note in the box indicating the cost so I could be reimbursed. No call tag , no ship collect, no nothing.

Finally on my third call to them, trying to get some sort of price adjustment or an exchange for the ones I wanted, I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told that he was not there but they would pass on to him my request to have them match the price on the TM website.

They ended up matching the TM price because they said they didn't have the ones they were advertising.

My expectations are that if a company is advertising a product and I pay my hard earned money I will get what I ordered, not something "sort of kind of" like it. And if they run out of stock they will inform me of what's going on.

The only reason I'm keeping these is because I have to get my car running.

They will not be getting my bussiness in the future. :letitout:

Comment

Yeah people make mistakes and hopefully you want when bleeding your brakes that could be very bad for you!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like your expectations of delivery times are a little more than can be expected from anyone unless you pay for overnight shipping!!!

Comment

Working...
              X