No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Manafort Use Trump to Curry Favor With a Putin Ally?

Emails turned over to investigators detail the former campaign chair's efforts to please an oligarch tied to the Kremlin.

lol what times we live in

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      His argument was ridiculous so I threw it back at him.

As far as the briefings, he makes the advisors keep them short, include his name frequently and obviously he ignores them because he tweets things that didn't happen that he sees on TV (Iranian rocket test) for example.
      How am I being ridiculous? You haven't actually answered any of my questions while simply resting your case on generalizations and perceptions of what you think Trump is doing.

And I don't like Trump, however, I find it interesting to play Devil's Advocate with some of the arguments made by the liberals because it shows how hollow much of what is being said against Trump actually is. If the Dems want to make some real moves in the mid-terms and the eventual election in 3 years time they'll have to come up with better arguments than Trump plays golf too much or Trump isn't working 24/7. Both of these arguments were made by the Republicans against Obama and the outcome was Obama for 8 years (which I was happy about to a certain extent). If the Dems don't want to see a similar result they'll have to do better.

Still sound ridiculous?

Comment

Oh come on mbonder.

Hypocrisy is only allowed for libs?

Back to trump, its worth pointing out that everything in the Steele dossier so far has been pretty much correct. Which means im wondering how far this federal investigation will go, I think manafort, kushner, and a few others are for sure toasted, but what about trump himself.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
          How am I being ridiculous? You haven't actually answered any of my questions while simply resting your case on generalizations and perceptions of what you think Trump is doing.

And I don't like Trump, however, I find it interesting to play Devil's Advocate with some of the arguments made by the liberals because it shows how hollow much of what is being said against Trump actually is. If the Dems want to make some real moves in the mid-terms and the eventual election in 3 years time they'll have to come up with better arguments than Trump plays golf too much or Trump isn't working 24/7. Both of these arguments were made by the Republicans against Obama and the outcome was Obama for 8 years (which I was happy about to a certain extent). If the Dems don't want to see a similar result they'll have to do better.

Still sound ridiculous?
          YES.

Trump lies, he makes shit up out of whole cloth (2000 Muslims cheered when the towers fell, he was wiretapped, a Senator was in the hospital) I could go on & on & on.

He tweets shit he sees on TV ignoring his army of advisors and saying shit that IS NOT TRUE (Iranian missile test)

He has spent over 70 days at his properties at a cost of over ONE MILLION PER DAY, he has accomplished nothing but installing a Supreme Court Justice.

While LYING that he has done more than any previous President.

Your turn, what has/is he doing?????

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

They'll need a smoking gun for Trump, so far he has been able to create deniability so that his fingerprints aren't on anything. Unless the investigation can find direct evidence I think everyone under Trump will fall to protect him in the end.

Comment

YES.

Trump lies, he makes shit up out of whole cloth (2000 Muslims cheered when the towers fell, he was wiretapped, a Senator was in the hospital) I could go on & on & on.

He tweets shit he sees on TV ignoring his army of advisors and saying shit that IS NOT TRUE (Iranian missile test)

He has spent over 70 days at his properties at a cost of over ONE MILLION PER DAY, he has accomplished nothing but installing a Supreme Court Justice.

While LYING that he has done more than any previous President.

Your turn, what has/is he doing?????
              See, none of that had anything to do with golf.

Was that so hard? The lies and deception of Trump should be points that the Democrats focus on for the Mid-terms. This includes the ridiculousness of the revolving door cabinet positions that have been created by the lies and leaks in the White House. These are all points that have solid proof to back them up.

I've taken my Devil's Advocate stance as far as it can go because Trump honestly has accomplished next to nothing besides a few Executive Orders rescinding some of Obama's EOs.

Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                See, none of that had anything to do with golf.

Was that so hard? The lies and deception of Trump should be points that the Democrats focus on for the Mid-terms. This includes the ridiculousness of the revolving door cabinet positions that have been created by the lies and leaks in the White House. These are all points that have solid proof to back them up.

I've taken my Devil's Advocate stance as far as it can go because Trump honestly has accomplished next to nothing besides a few Executive Orders rescinding some of Obama's EOs.

Carry on.

I never said anything about golf outside responding to sleev's silly Obama played golf nonsense.

Another Trump lie: "I'll be too busy for golf. I won't be playing ANY golf"

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Glad to see this discussion hasn't shifted from finger pointing about golf and security. Keep throwin pooh.

Comment

The only ones talking about golf are you and sleeve.

The point is we have a child President that has to be constantly told what a great job he is doing (while not) brings up bullshit that has no place in the conversation (he just said P.R. was not a real catastrophe like Katrina) and lies about nonsense (we have the votes to repeal Obamacare)

What is so hard to understand?

Also, don't you have your own political shit to deal with in Canada?

Comment

I never said anything about golf outside responding to sleev's silly Obama played golf nonsense.
                      Wait a fucking second here, your the one who started the whole golf weekend tangent, I just pointed out the previous administrator played a lot of golf as well......
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        Wait a fucking second here, your the one who started the whole golf weekend tangent, I just pointed out the previous administrator played a lot of golf as well......
                        No you wait a motherfucking minute.

I said he spends almost every weekend at his golf resorts and your response like the rediculous Trump bot your are was Obama played more golf.

I responded with actual statistics disproving that and showing during this timeframe Obama played less.

Now what?

Additionally I love how you Trump trolls having nothing he has actually done (that is beneficial) to point to always turn it to Obama's whatever.

OBAMA IS GONE. TRUMP IS IN. TRUMP HAS US NEAR NUCLEAR WAR AND AS A GLOBAL LAUGHINGSTOCK.

TRUMP HAS NOT MET A TRUTH, CANNOT COMPLETE A SENTENCE & HAS NO CLUE WHAT TO DO IN THE MOST BASIC SITUATIONS.

NEXT?
                        Last edited by parkerbink; 10-03-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Ummmmmmm we were discussing travel of the cabinet, you tossed golf weekends in, NOT I. I did indulge you and pointed to facts as well based on average over total term and high years averages based on numbers from golf digest..... for the the former Potus

That is ok with you but not ok with you for this potus. That's fine honestly they both deserve some R&R and time to do shit they like doing. I am sure there is a lot of stress involved with the job even doing part time Just don't point fingers and not expect comparisons to be drawn.

I am good with nothing getting done it's bs we all have to endure, he standing by our allies, not drawing "red lines" and skampering away from them when broken. He pisses off the world because he's not just going with the flow and writing all the checks.

Do I like the guy, not really, were/are thereally better people for the job, sure. But it's better than the alternative of 4 more years of obama/hillery. Even if that means nothing gets passed
                          Last edited by mrsleeve; 10-03-2017, 04:47 PM.
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                            Ummmmmmm we were discussing travel of the cabinet, you tossed golf weekends in, NOT I. I did indulge you and pointed to facts as well based on average over total term and high years averages based on numbers from golf digest..... for the the former Potus

That is ok with you but not ok with you for this potus. That's fine honestly they both deserve some R&R and time to do shit they like doing. I am sure there is a lot of stress involved with the job even doing part time Just don't point fingers and not expect comparisons to be drawn.
                            I said nothing about golfing until you brought up Obama's golfing.

I said Trump is costing us a fortune traveling to and being protected at his golf resorts.

Trump specifically called Obama out for golf and said he would have NO TIME FOR GOLF.

He has spent 70++++++ days at his golf resorts and played more golf DURING HIS TERM SO FAR than Obama DURING THIS PERIOD IN HIS TERM.

You don't get to "average" it it has to be the time so far.

But that is how Trump & his base rolls, facts are not facts.

Comment

Um to be fair NKorea went nuclear under O's watch. GWB and Clinton are partially to blame as well. Also, on the nuclear front do you really think Iran wont go nuclear as well? Obama and Kerry lied to is all and fucked that one up royaly.

Comment

Um, Trump's millions per weekend golf club trips???????

Also, the O HHS secretary took one private flight in 5 years (to a remote part of Alaska without regular service)

Here is where I brought up HIS GOLF TRIPS AND THEIR COST.

KTHANKS BYE.

Comment

Working...
                                X