1991 318is stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rrriiiiggggghhhhtttttt.............
    "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
    1991 318is - the cruiser
    1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Doesn’t have the original perforated vinyl sport interior or even an iS lip? Psh.
      sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
      1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
      1991 318is - Sold
      1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

This car is so overpriced, it's not funny.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
        '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
        '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post
          Doesn’t have the original perforated vinyl sport interior or even an iS lip? Psh.
          You don't get it dood, OP is tied up with his 3-5 other projects, no time for iS lip.

Comment

I think the half scratched off Raiders sticker and the hack job 6 inch door speakers add something to the car....
            1989 332IS -S-Fiddy Four-Some weight removed.
            5 lug E36 M3 Brakes Coilovers and LTW's and No ABS.

Comment

Slicktop?

Comment

Any chance you would consider selling just your M42?

Comment

Damn it's crazy that 2 guys on here are selling 91 318's,stock wheels, and have them at retarded high prices for what they are. Do you guys smoke crack and bang homeless women together?

You have a 4 banger car, I can get a swapped car for your price, or a 325is with suspension and bbs's. No yeah I'll take your stock shit with a respray for the same price... hahaha

Comment

does the fact that its a 4/91 production date boost the appeal

fyi thats the last month the 318is was made.

Comment

Originally posted by Bmwdayz View Post
                      Slicktop?
                      yes

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                        This car is so overpriced, it's not funny.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                        4/91 production date

Comment

So are the pictures you posted not of the car AFTER the respray? Because if you removed the rear window trim, it sure looks like you still managed to overspray it by accident. Though admittedly hard to tell from the one photo you posted.

I also enjoy that each other photo, while not of anything in particular, still highlights a missing part. I.e. the odd angle of an edge of the steering wheel, highlighting the missing temp control knob, etc.

Comment

actually it came with the cloth pin striped interior originally from the factory they were not plastic vinyl perforated materiel

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                              Damn it's crazy that 2 guys on here are selling 91 318's,stock wheels, and have them at retarded high prices for what they are. Do you guys smoke crack and bang homeless women together?

You have a 4 banger car, I can get a swapped car for your price, or a 325is with suspension and bbs's. No yeah I'll take your stock shit with a respray for the same price... hahaha
                              no its just that the cars here in los angeles are not rust buckets like in washington meaning they will last twice as long.

your cars floorboard imitates the flintstones mobile probably why you think an e30 should be worth 2 grand tops

I would take a stock car over someone elses gang banged car anyday.

let me gues your 24 yo

Comment

Originally posted by Jedrik View Post
                                Any chance you would consider selling just your M42?
                                ive got another m42 complete and m42 block if you need one

Comment

Working...
                                X