No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the nasty girls get all the left over stuff, anyways, right? they always seemed to get he stuff the active guys were throwing away

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
      you cant just say we are all wrong without pointing out why for christ's sake. you can have an opinion but back it up with some sort of logic or data that supports your (wrongheaded) view
      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by superj View Post
        the nasty girls get all the left over stuff, anyways, right? they always seemed to get he stuff the active guys were throwing away
        you'd be surprised to learn how untrue that is.

you'd think the marines would have all of the latest/greatest, right? nope. when i was in ramadi they were all carrying vietnam-era M16s. as an active army guy, I had an M4.

i visited a NG unit in WA before i moved back to CA and they had *awesome* toys. as in, everything still had the factory assembly lube on it.
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
          you cant just say we are all wrong without pointing out why for christ's sake. you can have an opinion but back it up with some sort of logic or data that supports your (wrongheaded) view
          Why can't he?(not saying he did)

You post nonsense frequently Your posts here at least and in Climate change are nonsense backed up at best by nonsense links to what is basically total bs.

But please, do enrich us with another wordpress link from a baboon that insists the Planet of the Apes movies are documentaries.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
            you'd be surprised to learn how untrue that is.

you'd think the marines would have all of the latest/greatest, right? nope. when i was in ramadi they were all carrying vietnam-era M16s. as an active army guy, I had an M4.
            I know the marines get old junk. My dad retired from the marines

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
              Why can't he?(not saying he did)

You post nonsense frequently Your posts here at least and in Climate change are nonsense backed up at best by nonsense links to what is basically total bs.

But please, do enrich us with another wordpress link from a baboon that insists the Planet of the Apes movies are documentaries.
              Stunning rebuttal Parker, well thought out, convincing and logical. Keep it up and you'll convince the world to agree with you.

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                Stunning rebuttal Parker, well thought out, convincing and logical. Keep it up and you'll convince the world to agree with you.

Your premise is moot, I am not trying to get anyone to agree with me least of all you and chicken, you both think you know everything making you both unteachable.

I know I know very little, enlighten me with actual facts and I will see them for what they are and agree.

I await your next morsel of wisdom with great anticipation.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Tillerson voted off Trump island by the committee of 1.

Comment

Tillerson voted off Trump island by the committee of 1.
                    He was a dumb choice from day one

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                      He was a dumb choice from day one
                      We agree, miracle! But he was Trump's choice. The issue is he is nearing 50% turn over in his hires and DeVos should be next. She is woefully ill-equipped to fulfill her role.

Comment

We agree, miracle! But he was Trump's choice. The issue is he is nearing 50% turn over in his hires and DeVos should be next. She is woefully ill-equipped to fulfill her role.
                        I hope she's next too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                          I hope she's next too.
                          2 in a row!

My Wife is a lifetime educator. She works for the Az Department of Education, her best friend is a lifetime educator in Michigan and she says DeVos destroyed education in Michigan (DeVos last job).

Comment

My coworker called this one. Says the military team is next followed by the Trump children
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Oompa loompa lompiedee doo
                              Attached Files

Comment

This just in!

Sessions is still the Attorney General!

Keep your eyes on twitter for staffing updates early & often!

Comment

Working...
                                X