No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone around me have an obd eleven I can check out? I'm a cheap ass and dont want to spend 75 bucks if I just want to do a few things.

Comment

Is that post in English , obd Eleven?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
        Are you roman?

OBD XI doesnt make sense
        OBD II makes sense\

Nm he speaks broken english
        Last edited by EN318isPDX; 03-16-2018, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
          Yes, it's a vag com deal that works with your phoj e instead of a stupid expensive cable to connect a vw to your laptop.

The name is pretty retarded

Comment

Is there any want/need whatsoever for an m10/auto? I yanked one out of a car for a swap and it's obviously worthless but if someone wants it they can have it for free.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk
            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

You can build a race M10 with it like Metric Mechanic does.
              It would be a stout little screamer that'll be the envy of all the S14 kiddies since parts would b easily obtainable ;D
              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                Is there any want/need whatsoever for an m10/auto? I yanked one out of a car for a swap and it's obviously worthless but if someone wants it they can have it for free.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk
                PM'd / dibs.

1988 ~ Lacey ~ 325iS

Comment

Alright, I know people do it, but is there anyone in Portland who would help me mount 205 tires on a 15x8 wheel? TireRack won't do it for me because the largest wheel they will mount/balance a 205 tire is on a 7.5" wheel. Thanks!
                  1990 325i Coupe
                  ///PNW e30 CREW

Comment

You can build a race M10 with it
                    if you replace the crank and pistons and machine the hell out of the head,
                    yes.

1.8l specific m10 parts aren't too exciting.

The block is nice and light, but can't be bored all that far.

t
                    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by MikeM View Post
                      Alright, I know people do it, but is there anyone in Portland who would help me mount 205 tires on a 15x8 wheel? TireRack won't do it for me because the largest wheel they will mount/balance a 205 tire is on a 7.5" wheel. Thanks!

Mexican tire shop on 4th plain and 137th near me does everything

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I need an M52 MAF asap to get my swap running, who's got one?

Comment

I'm thinking of getting into spraying cerakote, Its a gun finish that is awesome, it's tough and there are a ton of colors. It can be applied to just about everything except rubber. For you guys running bbs wheels, it opens up a ton of options for different looks, it lays down extremely thin too. I could spray an engine block, head and intake and it would really set you apart from everyone else. They also have micro slick for pistons and a coating for headers.Here is just one example of what can be done
                          Last edited by Mediumrarechicken; 03-20-2018, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Do it! Cerakote is simply amazing. I have one of my rifles coated and that thing can take a beating.
                            m106 1990 e30
                            e36 daily
                            e32 cruiser

Comment

Does anyone have experience with EML that would be willing to lend me a hand. Without having components to swap out on hand, I'm at a loss on clearing the EML light on my e32.
                              m106 1990 e30
                              e36 daily
                              e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                                Do it! Cerakote is simply amazing. I have one of my rifles coated and that thing can take a beating.
                                Oh I know, i had a couple guns done and I want to do more.

Comment

Working...
                                X