No announcement yet.

Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, based on a sample of that two hour time frame, ok. As far as Trump. I am certain someone made him a powerpoint presentation that had Trump in it every 45 seconds showing that failure to enact the sanctions was proof he was soft at best and beholden at worst to Russia and needed to act seeing as it has been months since Congress imposed them.

Or maybe it is because he wants to create his Space Force. :dunno:

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Chicken, Tii, when are you joining Space Force???

Trump floats the idea of creating a 'Space Force' to fight wars in space

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

SPACE FORCE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
          Chicken, Tii, when are you joining Space Force???

Trump floats the idea of creating a 'Space Force' to fight wars in space

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/13/trum...-in-space.html
          Yawn. Of course once again you continue to take everything he says as dead serious. Until you realize that he has a different sense of humor he will live inside your head.

It was unclear whether the president was still joking by the time he finished his off script remarks about a Space Force. The White House did not respond to a request for comment

If he wasn't joking wouldn't you say that it's main objective would be to counter icbm's and not aliens? I mean it's not like the furthest we have gone is the moon...

He got you hook line and sinker. Agian x5867

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
            Yawn. Of course once again you continue to take everything he says as dead serious. Until you realize that he has a different sense of humor he will live inside your head.

It was unclear whether the president was still joking by the time he finished his off script remarks about a Space Force. The White House did not respond to a request for comment

If he wasn't joking wouldn't you say that it's main objective would be to counter icbm's and not aliens? I mean it's not like the furthest we have gone is the moon...

He got you hook line and sinker. Agian x5867
            Until you understand the Preident is not a stand up comic, that every utterance he makes is dead serious and that the lie he was joking during the campaign (“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said. “Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”) was deadly serious.

It is a lie that he is kidding, he floats bullshit claims and if people complain HuckaSanders says it was a joke. that is a lie.

He sees his Presidency as a reality TV show. It is not.

If Obama said 1/10th of the bullshit Trump says you would be freaking out.

Comment

Until you understand the Preident is not a stand up comic, that every utterance he makes is dead serious and that the lie he was joking during the campaign (“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks,” Trump said. “Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don’t know.”) was deadly serious.

It is a lie that he is kidding, he floats bullshit claims and if people complain HuckaSanders says it was a joke. that is a lie.

He sees his Presidency as a reality TV show. It is not.

If Obama said 1/10th of the bullshit Trump says you would be freaking out.
              Wrong. Obama lied and said tons of bullshit, but I was a big kid and saw through it just like I do with trump, I just filed it into the yeah that's not going to happen bin and moved on with life. I didn't let Obama live in my head....

He does say tons of dumb stuff, thing is he does it to get in your head.

Comment

Wrong. Obama lied and said tons of bullshit, but I was a big kid and saw through it just like I do with trump, I just filed it into the yeah that's not going to happen bin and moved on with life. I didn't let Obama live in my head....

He does say tons of dumb stuff, thing is he does it to get in your head.
                WRONG he lies because he is a degenerate LIAR.

No one in the history of time has lied as much about as little as Trump does.

Obama as do all pols lied. His lies were fewer and further between and were not in the same league as Trumps which are made to bolster his perceived (in his mind) ego.

He does like to fuck with people, that in and of its self is a disqualifier as President.

He is not there to entertain, he is there to preserve the country. He has no intention or interest in doing what is best for anyone but Trump.

How anyone can say otherwise is amazing to me.

Comment

WRONG he lies because he is a degenerate LIAR.

No one in the history of time has lied as much about as little as Trump does.

Obama as do all pols lied. His lies were fewer and further between and were not in the same league as Trumps which are made to bolster his perceived (in his mind) ego.

He does like to fuck with people, that in and of its self is a disqualifier as President.

He is not there to entertain, he is there to preserve the country. He has no intention or interest in doing what is best for anyone but Trump.

How anyone can say otherwise is amazing to me.
                  Ok.

That's just your butthurt opinion .

I never dedicated even a fraction of the time you do pissing and moaning about Obama, and I had 8 years to do so. It really is comical/sad.

Comment

Ok.

That's just your butthurt opinion .

I never dedicated even a fraction of the time you do pissing and moaning about Obama, and I had 8 years to do so. It really is comical/sad.
                    I wish it were just my opinion, sadly it is fact.

This is not about Obama. It is about the fact we have a man-child running the country into the ground making decisions based on his kneejerk gut reaction based on nothing more than his guesses and feelings. He does not take briefings and what he does get is watered down to keep his interest and not go into topics he disdains.

How anyone can not care about that is truly scary. (Scarier than the fact it is happening actually)

Comment

This is not about Obama. It is about the fact we have a man-child running the country into the ground making decisions based on his kneejerk gut reaction based on nothing more than his guesses and feelings. He does not take briefings and what he does get is watered down to keep his interest and not go into topics he disdains.

How anyone can not care about that is truly scary. (Scarier than the fact it is happening actually)
                      I'm sorry but you are really boring me.

Comment

I'm sorry but you are really boring me.
                        Yet you keep responding...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Parker, what I've typed below is more a general comment about everyone that sees Trump as the anti-Christ (Ok, that's an exaggeration), even though I quoted you I don't want it to seem as if I'm attacking you, I just feel as though maybe people are taking their hatred to a level that isn't necessarily warranted.

So...
                          I'm certainly not a Trump fan, however, I also believe that the country itself is much stronger than the person who holds the Presidency. Trump for 4 or 8 years isn't going to destroy the country, I certainly don't enjoy it, but the US will be here when Trump is long gone. The reality is that just as Trump undid a lot of Obama's actions in the first 6 months of office, the next person can do the same to what Trump is doing.

That's not to say that I'm not interested and engaged in the discussion of what is going on and I don't care about the country, but it seems that the people screaming from the hilltops about how much ruin Trump brings to the Presidency need to remember that the Constitution was written to include checks to the executive that will allow the nation to outlast any one leader.

Think back to when GWBush was elected and especially after it came out that Iraq didn't have WMDs and the war effort was generally not supported by the populace. Bush was hated and people screamed then about how terrible he was and the very idea of democracy was actually being threatened by his presence in office. Here we are a decade later and those sentiments were never born out. The same will be for the US after Trump as well.

Edit: And just for fun, my second sample size: 8:45am, 9:01am, 10:01am, 11:31am, 11:54am, 12:20pm, 12:41pm

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                            I'm certainly not a Trump fan, however, I also believe that the country itself is much stronger than the person who holds the Presidency. Trump for 4 or 8 years isn't going to destroy the country, I certainly don't enjoy it, but the US will be here when Trump is long gone. The reality is that just as Trump undid a lot of Obama's actions in the first 6 months of office, the next person can do the same to what Trump is doing.

That's not to say that I'm not interested and engaged in the discussion of what is going on and I don't care about the country, but it seems that the people screaming from the hilltops about how much ruin Trump brings to the Presidency need to remember that the Constitution was written to include checks to the executive that will allow the nation to outlast any one leader.

Think back to when GWBush was elected and especially after it came out that Iraq didn't have WMDs and the war effort was generally not supported by the populace. Bush was hated and people screamed then about how terrible he was and the very idea of democracy was actually being threatened by his presence in office. Here we are a decade later and those sentiments were never born out. The same will be for the US after Trump as well.

You are right except the Republicans have all three bodies of government and 90+% of the House & Congress are silent to Trump's nonsense.

Does anyone believe that this would be met with silence if Hillary won and was doing all of these things?

Do I hear fuck no?

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
                              Parker, what I've typed below is more a general comment about everyone that sees Trump as the anti-Christ (Ok, that's an exaggeration), even though I quoted you I don't want it to seem as if I'm attacking you, I just feel as though maybe people are taking their hatred to a level that isn't necessarily warranted.

Edit: And just for fun, my second sample size: 8:45am, 9:01am, 10:01am, 11:31am, 11:54am, 12:20pm, 12:41pm

I never suggested Trump is the antichrist, to the contrary I believe he is a sad little man, an egomaniac with an inferiority complex that has always been rich and gotten away with losing other people's money while skating away with a profit.

He loves having exemplars associated with his name, I can think of one that fits: Worlds greatest con man.

I feel he has made us a laughingstock on the world stage, cost us prestige, power and standing in the world and that he is hastening China's ascendancy to the place we had as the leader of the world.

In Trump terms it's SAD.

Bear in mind, I'm on Pacific time so -3 hours. What you are showing is I get to work at 6am or so my time, knock out what has to be done in a few hours and have time to respond. Then after about 11am (now) I'm off to do my work, get on with my life rinse & repeat.

Comment

Isn't it bull$hit there is so much noise in this administration this has barely made a blip?

Cyberattacks Put Russian Fingers on the Switch at Power Plants, U.S. Says

Last edited by parkerbink; 03-16-2018, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X