WTB: M30b34 into e30 motor mount brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: M30b34 into e30 motor mount brackets

I can't get a reply from e30.de to get a set. Anyone have some they are willing to part with? Or can tell me where to get some?
    Thanks

garagistic makes some. Google search "e30 M30 motor swap mounts" and youll get a few options. Best ones I've heard of are garagistic's. Quality welds, decent price
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

I have a set of those. They are for m30b35 for late model motors. I need a set for early m30b34. Different mount points.

Comment

Just had a look on the site, but anyone know whether 300mm.de are still selling their B34 mounts? They're not listed on their site anymore (although they do make V12 mounts for the e30 now :D )

I have the e30.de mounts (same as 300mm.de) for the B35 - they are well made and the engine sits just where you want it without any modification.
        My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

I purchased my M30B34 mounts from QBANG in 2015, don't know if he is still making them his email address is jharb79@gmail.com

Comment

this is to use a b35 into an e28/24 with the b34.............
            but..it will work to provide mounting points for a b34 into a b35 application.
            i used it to put a "dirty" b34 into an e34

Comment

Yep - that should then allow a B34 to work with e30 B35 mounts!
              My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Working...
              X