No announcement yet.

COMPLETE PARTOUT: 1989 325is - S52 Swapped - Wilwood, IE, Mtech, Mint Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COMPLETE PARTOUT: 1989 325is - S52 Swapped - Wilwood, IE, Mtech, Mint Interior

Hello everyone! I am parting out my 1989 S52 swapped 325is coupe.

The car was wrecked in the front, so that being said the front bumper, valence, radiator, fog lights, fenders, oil pan, sump, and the S52 block are all toast. Literally EVERYTHING else is for sale though. Feel free to ask me for any parts that you may need are not listed as the list is very incomplete at the moment.

Some of the prices are negotiable, so send me your offers. I based my prices on researching the forum to find recent threads with similar items, but there were some items I have that I couldn’t find many for sale ads to compare to. ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. I am willing to ship through whatever method you prefer or is cheaper (USPS). I prefer that the larger/heavy items be picked up at my place in Dallas, TX. If there is something large or heavy that you just must have and you are willing to pay the shipping; I will package it up and get it to you.

SUSPENSION & STEERING:
    Ireland Engineering Sway Bar Kit - Includes everything that came with the kit from IE. - $375 SOLD

Z3 2.7 Steering Rack - $175 SOLD

BRAKING:
    •Wilwood 6 Piston Front BBK – Includes everything that came with the kit from IE which was calipers, rotors, pads, brackets, hardware and stainless steel braided hoses. - $900 SOLD

ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN:
    •2.93 LSD - $400
    •3.23 LSD (E32/E34) - $400
    •3.73 LSD - $400

•173 ECU - make offer

•Box of new parts I accumulated over the years - fuel filter, timing belt, inner tie rod, brake pedal pad, coolant level sensor, transmission collar nut, lock plate, knurled bolts, intake boot, breather hose - make offer

INTERIOR:
    •Black Leather Sport Seats – Excellent condition! Small hole on drivers side upper area. Some weird spots on the driver side headrest All movement functions work as they should. Requires assistance to go from reclined to upright. Perhaps the springs are worn out? - $750 SOLD
    •Black Leather Rear Seats – Excellent condition! One small area on the top of the back seat where the stitching has separated a little bit. -$200 OBO SOLD
    •Mint Black Door Cards (Front and rear) – includes the handles and storage pocket - $150 SOLD
    •Glovebox – Okay condition, latch works, includes a key, and includes straps. - $20 SOLD
    •Grey Carpet – No signs of wear at all. Going to have it professionally steam cleaned this weekend. I will throw in matching BMW OEM floor mats that do have some signs of wear if interested. - $200 SOLD
    •Mint Map Light Mirror & Wiring - $120 SOLD
    •Crack Free Dash (Does have a blemish) – No cracks, but there is a weird wrinkly spot above the glove box -$100 SOLD
    •Upgraded Rear Premium Speakers & Front Speakers (mounting screws too) – Black, Infinity 5030CS component speakers (x4) and tweeters - $125 SOLD
    •Front Tweeter Pods w/ Infinity Reference Tweeters - One plastic pin missing from driver's side - $75 SOLD

•13 Button OBC, turn signal stalk, and harness – No screen bleed, but the backlight is out for the screen. -$100

•Mint Check Panel – In good working order. - $30

•HVAC Panel and controls – Excellent condition - $75

•Switches, knobs,headlight switch, ect... - make an offer

•Steering wheel Trim piece - $10

•Cluster Surround - $10

•Ash Tray $15

•Rear Seat Belt Pieces - $5

•Side Speaker Covers/Kick Panels - make offer

•A Pillar Covers - make offer

•Upper Glove Box Piece - make offer

•Sun Visors - $40

•Rear Parcel Shelf - $40

•Leather Owners Manual Case/Book/Cover - $20

•Mtech 1 Steering Wheel -bent a bit in wreck - $50

EXTERIOR:
    •Rear Spoiler - crack free - $75 SOLD
    •Door Seals - $100 SOLD
    •Rear Bumper $250 SOLD

•Body Trim – front pass fender piece is missing - $50

•Windshield Cowle Grilles - $10

•Tow Hook - $5

•Pop Out Rear Windows – seals and hardware included - $100
    •Driver and Pass Side electric Mirrors - all motor functions work – make offer

I just want to reiterate that prices are negotiable. Feel free to make offers. Thanks!
    Last edited by playdoh850; 09-06-2017, 11:03 PM. Reason: Updating Sold Items

Interested in your suspension and steering rack, will PM when I get home from work.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

3.23 shipped to Vancouver BC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pm'd

Comment

Pm about seats
          Need good rear bench if you have it

Comment

PM Sent.
            1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
            1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Hey everyone! I have been in the garage pulling parts. I have responded to PMs.

Comment

PM sent on rack, popout windows, and other miscellaneous bits.

Comment

Interested in carpet/mats and the under steering wheel panel if you have it. Price shipped to 08022 (NJ)? Thx

Comment

Interested in drivers kick panel, after switch, and speakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Door cards shipped to South Carolina 29456?

Comment

May want the spoiler as well once I see some pics

Comment

PM from me as well.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested in the chassis harness
                            sigpic

Comment

pics of seats and price shipped to 05489?

Comment

Working...
                              X