Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Thread 2.0

Since the old one was closed

today's lol, the transcripts from trump talking to Mexican President and PM of Australia:

The Post has obtained transcripts of President Donald Trump’s talks with Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto and Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull in January.

Thanks, was annoyed there was no where to post his new memes about being the best president ever.

Hope he has a nice vacation at his resort, must have accomplished everything he said would take him away from golfing and vacations.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

I love how the Republicans just ripped on Obama left and right for 8 years and never shut up about he was destroying America.

But Trump...he's A-OK. We just need to give him a chance. He tells it like it is. There's a Liberal conspiracy in the media to destroy him.

Like the late George Carlin said:
      "Just think of how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of all people are stupider than that."

Those people voted for this lower than dog shit cretin.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
        Like the late George Carlin said:
        "Just think of how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of all people are stupider than that."
        well, technically, half of all people are stupider than the median, which is not necessarily the same as the average. :P
        past:
        1989 325is (learner shitbox)
        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
        1985 323i baur
        current:
        1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I dont want this to be real.
          willschnitz

Comment

Whoa! I thought Vice only wrote articles about the President Tweeting or making funny noises. Neat!
            Originally posted by wholepailofwater
            Q
            :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
              Whoa! I thought Vice only wrote articles about the President Tweeting or making funny noises. Neat!
              Or that he eats fried chicken with a fork.

Comment

Woah now, we might get to type of mustard convo here.
                willschnitz

Comment

Clearly telling Kim we will unleash whoop ass like the world has never seen is the route to de-escalation.

Hooray! two crazy people with their fat fingers on the nuclear button!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                    Clearly telling Kim we will unleash whoop ass like the world has never seen is the route to de-escalation.

Hooray! two crazy people with their fat fingers on the nuclear button!
                    Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                      Woah now, we might get to type of mustard convo here.
                      Well since he's literally Hitler I'd assume he likes a dusseldorf or altbayerischer

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                        Yawn.

You know what?

You're a cool guy. Let's hang out.
                        Derek-

Comment

Yawn.

You are right! Nuclear armageddon is boring!

Wait! Maybe you don't understand? All the chicken will be well well well done (burnt)

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                            You are right! Nuclear armageddon is boring!

Wait! Maybe you don't understand? All the chicken will be well well well done (burnt)
                            So you really think that trump is going to nuke NK first? Do you wear a tin foil hat?

If NK does launch a nuke at us should we just sit back idle boned?

Comment

So you really think that trump is going to nuke NK first? Do you wear a tin foil hat?

If NK does launch a nuke at us should we just sit back idle boned?

Assumption your name is mrc.

Where did I say that?

Comment

Working...
                              X