No announcement yet.

E30 M3 Black leather seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me the best indicators for spotting the difference between vert/m3/sport seats are the lower two handles at the side. In vert they have a totally different shape and size as seen in lower picture (left one is from vert and is higher so it doesnt hit the verts wider rockers. Right one is from m3/sport seat). The other differences were already mentioned. GLWS!

My feedback thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=353126

Comment

bump for my destroyed thread

Comment

m3 seats, free bump

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

So, maybe not M3 seats, but they are black and leather and the guy wants $750 for them.
          Loonatic

Comment

Unreal. Here comes a guy who actually has a pair of legit M3 front seats, in decent shape, for a decent price, and then comes some asshole (fresh_TD), who has to put his wrong two cents in, sends this thread to hell in a hand basket. and then drops off the face of the earth...

For what it's worth, THESE ARE 100% M3 FRONT SEATS. They are exactly the same as coupe seats, minus the stitching patterns. The levers are in the same position and take the same style handle.

Very sorry for your thread derailment, OP. I hope a mod comes and cleans this up as necessary. Absolutely fucking ridiculous.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Thanks guys. I have had a couple bites but I feel I would have had a lot more by now if the for sale thread wasn't turned into a discussion/opinion thread.

Comment

Originally posted by fresh_TD View Post
                Those are not e30M3 seats. What your are selling, are e30 Vert seats.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                is this for real? How about come back here apologize to OP since you clearly had no idea what you were talking about? Hate when people do this...

Comment

sold
                  Last edited by Jake325is; 05-13-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X