No announcement yet.

ZR1 Chases Lambo LP670-4 SV around Millbrook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive and fast, but if i had the money i wouldnt own one. I would probably rock a 997 porsche or nissan skyline
    Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

e30 m3 v carrera gt

Chases Carrera GT at the NurburgringFrom : http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18484

skip to like 230

I would build this e30 instead of buying one of those monsters.

Comment

I HATE corvettes.

That said they are VERY impressive machines.

Call me crazy but I'd take an older GTO. Love those...
        Originally posted by z31maniac
        I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

I hate lambos, all show no go. I would take 1 vette, 1 skyline, and 1gt3rsr for the price of the lambo thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
            e30 m3 v carrera gt

Chases Carrera GT at the NurburgringFrom : http://www.s14.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18484

skip to like 230

Yea...but the Carrera GT driver totally sucks balls. Can he even hit a single apex?
            tasty

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
              Yea...but the Carrera GT driver totally sucks balls. Can he even hit a single apex?
              DING DING DING!!! we have a winnah! same reason i used to pass all kinda of things i shouldnt have in my 240sx
              Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

The vettes are nice, and very fast, but at 50k miles every interior panel is still going to rattle so loud you can't hear that sweet engine. Not to mention if I spend 100k on a car it better not have orange peel in the paint so bad it looks like it was in a horrid hail storm...

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                HSAX Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
                  true, but the fact that the e30 can even keep it in it's sights is nutz

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post
                    e30 m3 v carrera gt

skip to like 230

old ass vid, but that carrera driver sucks it hard.

Comment

id rather have this

Comment

for 100k I'd opt for a used GT2

Comment

Originally posted by lennon View Post
                          lol. do you have any c5 or c6? horrible to drive everyday hahaha! gtfo its a brand new car, it beats the shit out of 90% of e30s we drive as far as comfort and driving everyday. i know i could go for some brand new leather interior and A/C every time i get in my fuckin e30s.

edit- i know the response will be "but the zr1 is 100k and isnt as nice as a ferrari inside". i guess the big price difference might explain that. doesnt make the vettes "horrible".
                          BS I was raised in a vette. My mom has never NOT owned one. She is A corvette enthusiast through and through. Her stingray was cool, and uncomfortable. Every vette since has gotten better and better. She does EVERYTHING in her vette. from work to travel to track days with the corvette club. She has driven my e30 and likes it, but there is no comparison.
                          Yours truly,
                          Rich
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Rigmaster
                          you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I want a ZR1. I'll admit it. I don't care if the LS9 is just a supercharged LS3, I love that car, more so than that lambo.

Comment

Working...
                            X