Booths at car shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booths at car shows?

So I have recently gotten involve in marketing a new energy drink, what better place to do so then at import car shows and what not..

Does anyone know what it takes to get a booth or be allowed to setup at car shows?
    Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
    Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

It is easy. We just outfitted the company with a booth set up. I found it harder to get the booth and everything to the show then finding the shows to go to. Generally the spots at large venues are 10x10 10x20 or 20x20.

Also keep your target audience in mind. If yo uare selling a new energy drink look and see what monster, redbull etc are doing. Go to those events=be preperaed to hand out lots of free samples.

Ty

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
    R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Just notify the organizations coordinators well ahead of time. Probably a table fee and not much more will get you in as a vendor. They may only allow automotive-specific vendors, but energy drinks go with almost anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
        So I have recently gotten involve in marketing a new energy drink, what better place to do so then at import car shows and what not..

Does anyone know what it takes to get a booth or be allowed to setup at car shows?
        It varies from event to event, but most organizers have vendor info in place, and like europlates said, they have standard size spaces that are usually 10x10 or 10x20- you can rent as many as you want.

Some shows have limitations on what you can promote in your booth- for example if one of their main sponsors is RedBull, they might not allow you to promote/sell your energy drink.

cliffsnotes version:

1- hire slutty/hot girls to wear skimpy outfits and make out with each other while posing for pics with the car show attendees
        2- give out lots of free samples
        3- laugh all the way to the bank

;)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post

Will you be attending SEMA or AAPEX this year?

http://www.semashow.com/main/main.as...OWcom/HomePage <-- could register for booth
          Last edited by MikeK; 08-17-2009, 12:24 PM.
          Toyota Pickup

Comment

I didn't know Tahitian Noni was an energy drink.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
              I didn't know Tahitian Noni was an energy drink.
              it is, I can get you in my downline so you can buy it at wholesale........

PM me!!!

;)

Comment

sweet just dont start selling your fake quixtar/amway crap here.

Comment

Trade shows are fairly easy to get into, as mentioned above. Find out who the show management is & they are usually more than happy to sell booth space.

Just beware of the dockworker/teamster/electricians unions.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
                    cliffsnotes version:

1- hire slutty/hot girls to wear skimpy outfits and make out with each other while posing for pics with the car show attendees
                    ;)
                    ^^^^ this man speaks the troofff

If you register with enough time in advance it should only be like $80.00 tops for a 10X10 space, be prepared because sometimes you won't be able to set up all your products, promos or tent....

Good luck
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Are we talking outdoor car shows or indoor car shows? I was thinking indoor trade show/car show. Outdoor stuff is completely different. (better, easier, cheaper!)

Comment

Originally posted by hot karl marx View Post
                        sweet just dont start selling your fake quixtar/amway crap here.
                        Thanks 19 posts for your contribution

Comment

Originally posted by quickervicar View Post
                          Are we talking outdoor car shows or indoor car shows? I was thinking indoor trade show/car show. Outdoor stuff is completely different. (better, easier, cheaper!)
                          I was thinking outdoor shows.

I'm already penning some deals with some local restaurants and what not, I thought i'd try my shot at outdoor shows/car shows since that's where alot of the energy drink culture seems to flow around.

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
                            It varies from event to event, but most organizers have vendor info in place, and like europlates said, they have standard size spaces that are usually 10x10 or 10x20- you can rent as many as you want.

Some shows have limitations on what you can promote in your booth- for example if one of their main sponsors is RedBull, they might not allow you to promote/sell your energy drink.

cliffsnotes version:

3- laugh all the way to the bank

;)
                            Definitely need to do that as well :p I think my fiance will cut my balls off though. Too bad that's the way to sell them. Maybe i'll get her out there.. lol!

Comment

So what's the drink?
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Working...
                              X