No announcement yet.

Booths at car shows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can also look into selling it at bars. lots of drinks are energy drink "X" plus some kind of booze.

you will have to prob give up a few cases to the bar in the end of the night and give a few more to the bar to use that night in drink making on your promo night. the offset is it is free to do, it will just cost you the price of the energy drink that you have to give away to the bar. they will put several drinks on special using your energy drink & it will cost them less because the energy drink is free to them.

you can also sell them to the bar if people like them. remember though, if they use energy drink out of the wonder bar (drink gun) the premix costs the BAR around $80 a gallon/box (that was the price from Hensley a few years ago). if you want to be selling flats of your drink to the bars you are going to want to be close in cost. the upside for you is, RED STAG (the most common premix sold here) tastes like dirt (litterally) unless you add a bunch of booze and juice. if your drink tastes decent by itself you have a chance.

Socko is a locally owned energy drink that seems to do well in bars here. i have worked in bars that have done promotions with rockstar (they gave us a bunch of bar tables and stools to match for letting them do 8 promotions in 1 month); NOS ( did a month of promotions and gave the bar 18 free flats and each employee 4 flats plus gave out free t shirts, hats and stickers); XS energy (just gave the bar some free flats of drink); Socko ( gave out free t shirts and stickers). there is a few examples of what the different companies did.

basically few bars use actual RED BULL because it is expensive to the bar and does not leave much room for profit, that leaves the door open for you if you do it right.

hope this gives you some ideas
    seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
      So what's the drink?

Donkey piss light.

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
        So I have recently gotten involve in marketing a new energy drink, what better place to do so then at import car shows and what not..

Does anyone know what it takes to get a booth or be allowed to setup at car shows?
        Ever considered drifting? :)

Anywho, as for booths at car shows, it all varies how you go about it. Usually the event coodinator will be the one in charge of that. Get in touch with them and ask who you would go about registering. If the show is indoors (at a convention center or something similar), they probably subcontract electricity, which means it'll be a separate deal.

Most times they will provide you with their contact info so you can go after it and get it all done.
        Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
        EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
        FullOpp Stickers for sale!
        NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
        Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
        ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
          So what's the drink?
          Metabolic health products backed by science and designed to Make Life Better. Meet Unicity, The Health Intervention Company. Browse popular products today.

My buddy is sending me some, seems pretty cool. I don't like how sugary energy drinks are so I usually get the sugar free shit, this stuff is made with other natural ingredients without all the sweets, so I'm actually kind of stoked to try some. I just don't like how ass expensive it is
          Last edited by Kruzen; 08-20-2009, 10:27 AM.
          Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
          Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by der affe View Post
            you can also look into selling it at bars. lots of drinks are energy drink "X" plus some kind of booze.

you will have to prob give up a few cases to the bar in the end of the night and give a few more to the bar to use that night in drink making on your promo night. the offset is it is free to do, it will just cost you the price of the energy drink that you have to give away to the bar. they will put several drinks on special using your energy drink & it will cost them less because the energy drink is free to them.

you can also sell them to the bar if people like them. remember though, if they use energy drink out of the wonder bar (drink gun) the premix costs the BAR around $80 a gallon/box (that was the price from Hensley a few years ago). if you want to be selling flats of your drink to the bars you are going to want to be close in cost. the upside for you is, RED STAG (the most common premix sold here) tastes like dirt (litterally) unless you add a bunch of booze and juice. if your drink tastes decent by itself you have a chance.

Socko is a locally owned energy drink that seems to do well in bars here. i have worked in bars that have done promotions with rockstar (they gave us a bunch of bar tables and stools to match for letting them do 8 promotions in 1 month); NOS ( did a month of promotions and gave the bar 18 free flats and each employee 4 flats plus gave out free t shirts, hats and stickers); XS energy (just gave the bar some free flats of drink); Socko ( gave out free t shirts and stickers). there is a few examples of what the different companies did.

basically few bars use actual RED BULL because it is expensive to the bar and does not leave much room for profit, that leaves the door open for you if you do it right.

hope this gives you some ideas
            Thanks, This is another idea I was going to pursue as well, I've got a friend that's a bartender working on some cocktail mixes with our drink to try to take to some local bars that I'm friends with the owners of.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
              Ever considered drifting? :)

Anywho, as for booths at car shows, it all varies how you go about it. Usually the event coodinator will be the one in charge of that. Get in touch with them and ask who you would go about registering. If the show is indoors (at a convention center or something similar), they probably subcontract electricity, which means it'll be a separate deal.

Most times they will provide you with their contact info so you can go after it and get it all done.
              Hey Erick :) Any room on your car for some vinyl? :D

Comment

Sure man, I've been "off" for a few months due to some personal reasons, but I should be getting back by late September.

Shoot me a PM and we'll get a game plan going on.
                Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
                EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
                FullOpp Stickers for sale!
                NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
                Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
                ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Working...
                X