Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i give up. who knows how to get pics off an iphone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow e30 View Post
    dont bag a g1 until you try it. seriously. plus, tmo is the best service for the $$$ IMO.
    "tmo" and their g1s and sidekicks suck. They have absolutely no service around where I live. All ways have to let my cheap friend borrow my phone

Comment

They show up in iphoto and you have the option of downloading them

Comment

T-Mobile sucks until they have 3G in more then a couple cities, that being said.

On all my machines (XP - Windows 7) I just plug my Iphone in and this pops up

Thats it

Comment

Originally posted by slow e30 View Post
          dont bag a g1 until you try it. seriously. plus, tmo is the worst service for the $$$ IMO.
          fixed...

"whats 3G, weve never heard of no stinking 3G"
          Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

3g sucks in metro atlanta. My 3g phone had to be manually switched when downtown, and manually switched back when out of downtown. Most iphone users in ATL experience the same problems. As far as the phone itself goes, you look like a douche. That's it. No coming back, YOU LOOK LIKE A DOUCHE WHO WANT"S TO LOOK LIKE A DOUCHE. I hate I phones, the rpepresent everything that's wrong with apple IMO. The only somewhat cool thing is the "bump" and even that is gay. I went back to a blackberyy (as douchey I know but I don't pay for it) and I have to say, it is going to turn out to be way more durable than any touch screen phone, and on Edge, it is fast as hell.

OP couldn't you just plug your phone in, and treat it like an external disk, then pull the pics of that way?
            Yours truly,
            Rich
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Rigmaster
            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I have a photobucket app that I upload all of my photos into.

BTW - My company has a contract with ATT. I get nearly 30% off. I needed a phone with email - and I got the iphone for 99 bucks. So EAD.
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                I got the iphone for 99 bucks. So EAD.
                Yeah, but unless you tell everyone who sees you with it, you still look like a douche who paid too much for a phone that tells you how to tip and where to eat when you can't make up your mind..... seriously? Who the hell can't decide where to eat, or how much to tip?
                Yours truly,
                Rich
                sigpic

Comment

Fuck off. I use it to play PacMan.

I tip 20% and eat wherever the fuck I want.
                  "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

See, you aren't a douche. BUT, if I saw you at a car show/ meet and didn't know it was you, I would be all like "oh look, another one of those r3v douches on their douchey Iphones." I feel bad b/c you are clearly not a douche, but the Iphone gives off such a powerful Douche vibe, that I would be automaticly be forced into prejudging you. Sorry man, I feel awful.
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic

Comment

I agree with you, Delbert. I am not paying $100 a month for the ability to amuse myself. It is not a business phone.
                      -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                      Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

If it makes you feel any better my personal phone is a $40 nokia I got off of craigslist. If I ever see you I'll be sure to wave that around so you know how down to earth and humble I am. In fact, I may ask you to participate in a game of 2 player golf. It came pre loaded on my phone so you know I'm not rich enough to pay for it.

Comment

I really don't think anyone actually uses that tell me where to eat app. I have around me, and mango, that's it for food, and those are just so I can pull up numbers for restaurants and not have to google search them. They also work well when your on road trips. Literally my iphone is filled with games, fml, rss feed, and jailbreak utilities so that I can tether the phone as a modem.

Apparently having a the most capable, easiest to use phone, that I pay $15 a month for makes me a douche.

Comment

How is it the most capeable? Do you have tiny tiny finger for that onscreen keyboard? And yes, it does.
                            Yours truly,
                            Rich
                            sigpic

Comment

When the keyboard is landscaped it works great.

HOWEVER I prefer my non qwerty nokia because it keeps it real.

Comment

Exactly. It's all about the throwbacks. You throw a polaroid in the mix, you are the coolest kid in school.
                                Yours truly,
                                Rich
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X