• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
    Julbo Wave:

Ortlieb Waterproof Duffle:

SP POV GoPro case:

Bonus points will be award if you can work out my line of employment from said items :D
    elephant circumciser?
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
      Hey that's my car

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post

Also got one of these coming for Christmas....

450ft/lb's tightening, 650 breakaway. Going to sell my Snap On cordless stuff and switch over to the m18. Looking at a 3/8 impact, 1/2 drill combo with 2 extended run batteries and charger for $280. Should make for a nice set.

i suspect you are going to be pretty happy with this. i have the earlier version that takes nicad batteries. it will twist the tits off a warthog.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
          Hey that's my car
          Which one? Obviously that's 4 different cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
            Just picked this up for work. Got over night shipping for $2 with my trial start of Amazon prime. Going to cancel the service after I get the package.

Should be $40 well spent.
            Dont cancel that just yet, its really worth it if you shop on amazon more than about 5 times a year, it will pay for it self in the 2 day shipping alone. That and the streaming movies and tv shows that come with it as well is more than worth it if you like entertainment as well. I cant tell you how many movies and tv shows I have watched though our prime membership and how much stuff we get with 2 day shipping
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

^Yes. I use my Amazon Instant on my PS3 almost more than Hulu or Netflix. I don't even have Dish anymore because of these things. It really pays off for Prime in other ways you don't think about.

Having automatic shipments of the things you buy regularly is awesome because you never have to run to the store for something you've run out of, and for folks like me, where the store is 25 miles away at least, it really pays for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                ^Yes. I use my Amazon Instant on my PS3 almost more than Hulu or Netflix. I don't even have Dish anymore because of these things. It really pays off for Prime in other ways you don't think about.

Having automatic shipments of the things you buy regularly is awesome because you never have to run to the store for something you've run out of, and for folks like me, where the store is 25 miles away at least, it really pays for itself.
                x2 I'm so used to using Amazon Prime that anytime I order something NOT from there, I am antsy because it should have arrived in 2 DAYS!!!!! lol

I appear to have developed some instant gratification issues due to this.
                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

^

Dont feel too bad I think all of us that have been using it for a while have developed similar issues :)
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    ^

Dont feel too bad I think all of us that have been using it for a while have developed similar issues :)
                    Especially with tracking... I check it like every 5 minutes expecting something to change...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Which one? Obviously that's 4 different cars.
                      Can't tell if your srs,

But the car pictured on the shirt is my vert.

It does look a little bit different now however.

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Got myself one of these for my A77 -

Comment

Originally posted by e30lov View Post
                          Can't tell if your srs,

But the car pictured on the shirt is my vert.

It does look a little bit different now however.
                          I was just kidding. You're car looks good man. They should put it on a shirt. ;)

Comment

Got myself a swiss flag

Comment

Got myself a swiss flag

Get that commie shit out, the 'Mercian flag is the only one I fly
                              88 325is Five Speed
                              Lachssilber

Comment

Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                                Get that commie shit out, the 'Mercian flag is the only one I fly
                                :hitler:

It's for a school project.

Comment

Working...
                                X