No announcement yet.

Spotted NE Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was at an Autocross event at Thompson Speedway over the weekend and another guy in a White E30 with gold wheels drove up to say hi. He was wearing a NE30 hoody. Super friendly guy.

Comment

Spotted a Red 325iX late 4 door on RT 20 Westfield Monday bit rough but on the road and earlier in the day I spotted a White 325iX in a yard in West Hartland CT on Rt 20.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Spotted a red E30 M3 on the mass pike this afternoon near Ludlow driving in the rain.
        Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

That's probably my dirty red ix on 20 in Westfield. I never see e30s, it interesting to see these posts and hear what cars are around the local area.

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          Spotted a Red 325iX late 4 door on RT 20 Westfield Monday bit rough but on the road and earlier in the day I spotted a White 325iX in a yard in West Hartland CT on Rt 20.
          sigpic

Comment

Mine has only seen light of outside once this year and I pushed it out to work on another project lol.

Comment

I see, I daily mine to and from work, to kids hockey and soccer, food runs, beer runs, I take it everywhere. I am looking at a 911 that will be treated much like how you described your car.

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
              Mine has only seen light of outside once this year and I pushed it out to work on another project lol.
              sigpic

Comment

Noticed a very nice red late model in Agawam today. Nice ride!
                sigpic

Comment

Saw a white four door late model in Manchester, CT yesterday as I was turning into the Sam's Club parking lot. Probably the same one I saw in Manchester a month ago

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Spotted yesterday a 89 325i or is Bronzit on rt 57 in Granville Ma, matter of fact you passed my house.

Spotted Thursday of last week a pristine 91 318is in diamond schwartz looked brand new almost spun around and chased owner down it was that clean. It was in Westfield Ma.

Comment

spotted a couple days ago labor day weekend in hampton ct on parker road near the airline trail, lowered alpine 325i on some gold mesh wheels?

Comment

Spotted a early model red e30 on rt100 in vt

Comment

Passed by a black e30 running up 91 north just north of hartford CT this afternoon, being followed by an e36 M3. The M3 looked like the suspension was made out of bouncy balls.
                          Last edited by Bbruins72; 09-29-2016, 06:58 PM. Reason: Update
                          sigpic

Comment

Chatted with the owner of a white convertible with red interior at the Hanaford's in Orange. He said he was from Westminster.

I was pulling in in my 1990 white vert and he was pulling out.
                            1986 E30 325E
                            1989 E30 325iX
                            2003 E54 X5.
                            1993 Mercedes W124 300E
                            1995 Mercedes W124 E320.
                            2009 VW Touareg
                            2007 Porsche Cayman S

Comment

Originally posted by MSGGrunt View Post
                              Chatted with the owner of a white convertible with red interior at the Hanaford's in Orange. He said he was from Westminster.

I was pulling in in my 1990 white vert and he was pulling out.

That's was me. Nice talking with you for a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              1988 325i Vert
                              1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

Spotted a very nice 318is with CT plates at St. Vincent's hospital in Worcester, MA. This car is definitely enthusiast owned. The interior (yes I snooped) was spotless. Anyone on here?

And PS, why do my pictures not show unless you click on the link?
                                Attached Files
                                1986 E30 325E
                                1989 E30 325iX
                                2003 E54 X5.
                                1993 Mercedes W124 300E
                                1995 Mercedes W124 E320.
                                2009 VW Touareg
                                2007 Porsche Cayman S

Comment

Working...
                                X