New exhaust 325es

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New exhaust 325es

Hey guys read in below posts in this first page. Mr. 325 said to go with 2.25" exhaust piping. Which for my last car (4cyl) was ideal. And have read 2.25" is good up until 180hp in a single pipe exhaust. I understand the b27 puts about 120 to the ground. But I eventually plan on swapping the b25 goodies onto my car. I have a shop here that did my buddies car for $120 to weld and custom mendrel bend his exhaust on a e46. All he did was buy the muffler separately. I was thinking maybe a borla xs 1-2 muffler, possibly cat delete? Let me know guys thanks!

Nothing huh?

Comment

I think 2.25" would be ideal for any m20. I did 2.5" on my first m50 swapped e30 and i think it was little too much. And now doing 2.5" for my s52 swap should be perfect. I heard only good things about Borla XS mufflers, so should be good there. Would you mind sharing your exhaust guy info? I'm in Everett as well and wouldn't mind getting a quote for my project. Thanks
      "i love vee tek, its a wonderful sound when you driving right by it"

If you bought anything from me, please leave a feedback here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ghlight=drulle

Comment

Working...
      X