WTB very clean e30 in Southeast, budget 7-10k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB very clean e30 in Southeast, budget 7-10k

Long story short, I'm selling my 2012 Jetta TDI (for around $13,000) to pay for graduate school and I want to pick up an e30 as my daily in the mean time. Parents aren't completely stoked about the change in reliability/safety and all of that, so they want me to go on the high end of my budget for a nicer car with less initial work to be done.

My best friend has a 325e and can help a little with work. I'd prefer a 325i or is, or a 5-series, I guess. I'm open minded about specifics. Automatics are basically ruled out. Don't mind performance mods (or even track mods if they can be reversed). Would like to keep it slightly lower on miles since my budget is somewhat high, from what I understand.

I'm located in Birmingham, Alabama and can travel up to 300 miles for pick up, but I'd want to keep the price down if I was driving that far.

Thanks, and glad to be on the forums.

I'd suggest reaching out to RobertK and see if he has anything available. He's in Knoxville.

Welcome to the forum!
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

will do, that's not too far.

Comment

I bought one! 1986 325e. Ended up going way under budget for more money to mod/repair.

Comment

Working...
        X