Group N alpha n

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group N alpha n

I have a few spares left over from a group N m3 I took care of for a while.
    1. factory motorsports alpha n box, with engine harness and a 2.5 chipped dme.
    2. 2 piece rally header with 4 egt sensors.
    3. assorted valve covers.
    4 several cam boxes.
    5 A complete set of stock pistons.
    6. evo front bumper assy with brake ducts already mounted.

I am looking for a 2.3 liter crank, and a single 2.3 rod. Also looking for a titled shell.
    sigpic

Prices and pics of the air box? I guess this is a CF made? 48mm? Lenght of runners?
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Prices are required here. Photos would be appreciated.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I'm unsure what to price some of this at. The cam boxes and valve covers are best offer.

The alpha n is not an airbox. It is the factory BMW motorsport contoller for alpha n conversion. The group N cars ran the aluminum plenum (which I also have). This is a VERY rare Motorsport piece. I also I was hoping to get an Idea of it's value.

The 2 piece rally header I would take 1300 dollars for. I'll dig it all out and try to get some photos for you guys.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by solo318 View Post
          I'm unsure what to price some of this at. The cam boxes and valve covers are best offer.

The alpha n is not an airbox. It is the factory BMW motorsport contoller for alpha n conversion. The group N cars ran the aluminum plenum (which I also have). This is a VERY rare Motorsport piece. I also I was hoping to get an Idea of it's value.

The 2 piece rally header I would take 1300 dollars for. I'll dig it all out and try to get some photos for you guys.

Put some photos please.
          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

Interested in the alpha N
            NASA
            BMWCCA member
            PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
            1997 M3 sedan
            2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Interested and NEED a good cam box! LOL. I've PM'ed you. Thanks

Comment

I got a complete set of reconditioned 2.3 rods. Ready to install.

Polished, shot-peened, resized, new wrist pin bushings, static balanced and weight matched.

Was looking to get roughly $350 for the set. Sorry cannot break the set for one rod.

What are you thinking on the alpha N box, or are you only selling as a set with harness and ecu?

If your truly interested I can get you a couple pictures of the rods.
                www.facebook.com/E30motorwerks

Comment

The cam boxes and valve covers are best offer.
                  Hmmmm, an S14 valve cover would look nice on my wall... Any pics?
                  sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

No response to PM....are parts still for sale?

Comment

Yes the parts are still for sale, I've been traveling for works. I'll drag stuff out and get pics this weekend. Thanks
                      sigpic

Comment

pictures of headers. interested.

Comment

Here is a few pics of the wiring harness/alpha n and the bumper, I'll try to get some more stuff out later today.
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

Comment

Here is a few pics of the wiring harness/alpha n and the bumper, I'll try to get some more stuff out later today.
                            A friend of mine has exactly the same BMW black box but w/o the conenctor and it's cluesless how to make it work in his MotorSport S14 race engine (was pulled out of a wrecked Rally e30 m3).

Comment

I have tried in vain to come up with the motorsports part number and/or an instruction sheet for this. I'm tempted to take it apart an look, but I don't want to ruin it. As far as I can tell, it was only available to a team that purchased a factory motorsports chassis. I have not been able to find much else?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X