East E30 Picnic 2018 Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

East E30 Picnic 2018 Video

Here's a video I made from the recent East E30 Picnic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e4Bv-vXU-0

I also have some photos that I can update this post with if people are interested. Enjoy!

Great vid and edit, you got a new sub. That orange M3 and the red touring look awesome.

How did you lear how to shoot? I started my own channel as a way to document my E30 and never thought I would enjoy the process of making the videos this much. I ordered a new camera and hope to improve my shooting skills with time. Any tips?
    Youtube Channel
    '89 325i Convertible
    '19 VW Atlas
    '19 Subaru STI

Comment

Nice video, I moved out of the area right before they started organizing this show. Its cool to recognize people and cars that I haven't seen in a couple years.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by bellerto View Post
        Great vid and edit, you got a new sub. That orange M3 and the red touring look awesome.

How did you lear how to shoot? I started my own channel as a way to document my E30 and never thought I would enjoy the process of making the videos this much. I ordered a new camera and hope to improve my shooting skills with time. Any tips?
        Thank you sir! I have been shooting videos for most of my life, and recently got my bachelors degree in tv/film production. In short, I have been making videos for a long time! If you want to improve, you can learn A LOT just from youtube tutorials, thats how I learned a lot of awesome techniques. It really just takes time, practice makes perfect!

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
        Nice video, I moved out of the area right before they started organizing this show. Its cool to recognize people and cars that I haven't seen in a couple years.
        Yeah there was a very good showing this year! I heard it was the best showing for the east picnic thus far!

Comment

Great video! I'm thrilled to see how many more people were at this year's picnic.

Originally posted by bellerto View Post
          IIRC the orange M3 belongs to @nickyd_69. The red touring belongs to the event organizer Andy Miller. I know Andy is on the forum but his instagram is @miller.andy if you're interested.
          Originally posted by Melon
          Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

Originally posted by CMBusch View Post
            Great video! I'm thrilled to see how many more people were at this year's picnic.

IIRC the orange M3 belongs to @nickyd_69. The red touring belongs to the event organizer Andy Miller. I know Andy is on the forum but his instagram is @miller.andy if you're interested.

Post up some still shots please!!! Shout out to Andy Miller for organizing and putting on a great event!
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
            IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Originally posted by Tlarkk View Post
              Thank you sir! I have been shooting videos for most of my life, and recently got my bachelors degree in tv/film production.
              Nice. Crispy editing with the music. Nice cars.

I Spy a beat-up Delphin. I'm so glad to see these guys not afraid to come to shows. I'm getting tired of million dollar cars at every C&C.

Comment

Thanks guys! Here’s a Flickr album to the photos I got. I tried to include every car in either the video or photos, sorry if I didn’t get anyone’s car!

Here’s the photos: https://flickr.com/photos/66286474@N...57697982994632

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X