April 1st...East Coast Meet!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

duh... you know I'm down
    Last edited by BMWguy; 02-20-2006, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
      Chug some coffee and get there. I want to see your car(s). Especially your 2002. :)
      haha, I may try and make it down a day earlier. I'll be in the e30 since it has cruise control.

Comment

AWESOME... let us know if you need anything to get ready or need help with anything... the Winston crew is pretty tight... btw are you moving to Winston or where?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWguy
          AWESOME... let us know if you need anything to get ready or need help with anything... the Winston crew is pretty tight... btw are you moving to Winston or where?
          IDK about you, but I'm not going to Vermont to help anyone with anything. Nothing personal. :-P

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Mooresville, for UTI. Not sure if anyone is familiar with the particular area.
            My goal while Im there is to find a place to live and tour the UTI facilities. Also want to get a feel for the area so its not completely new before I move down.
            I have a dozen or so Apt. places to check out. If anyone has suggestions for nice places to live in or immediately around Mooresville that would be of great help.
            Someone wanna drive my e30 from Vt. to NC in Nov.? :-D
            Seriously, Im gonna have a uhaul truck and trailer with the 2002 on it, and need the e30 to get down there somehow.

Comment

Ok, I'll be there. The car is getting $1600 worth of wheels, tires, and parts thrown on it coming up spring break. One of my BMW enthusiast friends will be riding with me as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
                My goal while Im there is to find a place to live and tour the UTI facilities. Also want to get a feel for the area so its not completely new before I move down.
                I have a dozen or so Apt. places to check out. If anyone has suggestions for nice places to live in or immediately around Mooresville that would be of great help.
                Seriously, Im gonna have a uhaul truck and trailer with the 2002 on it, and need the e30 to get down there somehow.
                Pay for my plane ticket, I'll be more than happy. :)

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by e30Matt
                  Pay for my plane ticket, I'll be more than happy. :)
                  It may come to that. Which wont be a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
                    I just moved from Huntersville... which if you have investigated the area yet is about 5 exits towards Charlotte from Mooresville... I also have a good friend who is moving there for the Fall semester to go to UTI as well...

btw Matt I meant when he gets HERE... and as Matt said... pay for my plane ticket and I would be more than happy too as well...
                    Last edited by BMWguy; 02-20-2006, 11:22 PM.

Comment

We could both go. :) I've always wanted to see the country up there and it'd be nice to have some company to split driving duties and chat with on the way south. Whatever works, though.

Comment

I just moved from Huntersville... which if you have investigated the area yet is about 5 exits towards Charlotte from Mooresville... I also have a good friend who is moving there for the Fall semester to go to NTI as well...

btw Matt I meant when he gets HERE... and as Matt said... pay for my plane ticket and I would be more than happy too as well...
                        Are you familiar with Archstone Northcross or Summit Sedgebrook in Huntersville? Those are two of the places Im going to check out for a apt.
                        Sorry to get this thread way off topic.

Oh, and thanks for the offers. Thats pretty nice that someone would be willing to come up here and drive a car down if I pay the plane ticket.

Comment

so are you comin BMWguy?
                          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

oh boy looks like we are gonna have some r3v guys there

::Make sure you call and register::
                            HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
                              so are you comin BMWguy?
                              EDIT: Charlie GDit I knew that... by now you know its Nate... yeah I'll be there and fuck it... I'm bringing my car fucked up fender and all...
                              Last edited by BMWguy; 02-21-2006, 12:30 AM.

Comment

yay, nate is going to grow some balls and drive his car and show it off in a meet!!!! vt. bimmer. i am also the friend bmwguy was speaking of that is going to UTI. im moving down their in august and starting is august also. we should meet up. and you can take the place of nate as my best bmw friend...lol. just kidding nate. ohh and by the way count me in for the april 1st meet

Comment

Working...
                                X