Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to BMW Factory/Zentrum on Oct. 21st

Hey,
    I posted this on e30tech, and never got around to posting this here. Anyways, on October 21st I'm trying to get some ppl to go to BMW in South Carolina for the Vintage Euro Meet, look around the Zentrum and a Factory Tour. If anybody would like to go, try to let me know for sure by the end of this week if you can. Your supposed to call ahead and reserve spots for plant tours, so that's why I need to know. The rest of the info, if I left any out is on this link.

Thanks,
    Korey

Unfortunately the last I had heard was that factory tours have been suspended indefinitely.

BMW Plant Tours: Cancelled for 2006
    We regret that we will not be able to schedule plant tours this year due to a new model changeover taking place at the plant which conflicts with this year's event date. We appreciate your understanding.

Comment

well dang
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

It's all good though, there still is a Euro meet, and ya'll can still check out the Zentrum and Performance center. Since there is no Plant tour, I don't have to know exactly how many ppl are going at the moment. How about a meeting spot though. What would be an ideal location for ya'll to meet up at. I have about 6 friends going, and quite a few more interested. and I know ASU you said you had some friends going? maybe? Any more people want to go? All you need is money for food and gas.
        Thanks,
        Korey

Comment

Bumppp.

Comment

Working...
          X