Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite religious or political quote.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tttoon View Post
    No university here, but thanks for the condescending tone. Seriously though, is it the liberals who try to force creationism down the throats of kids? Who try to enforce their backwards social ideas on the private lives of others?
    your confusion stems from the misuse of the word. there is nothing truly liberal in the program of the Democratic party yet adherents to that program have appropriated the word as a label for themselves.

personally, i spurn that usage and refer to them as leftists, which is more correct.

they are far more adept at politicizing school curricula and defining 'correct' social mores than you apparently realize.

here's a link that might make you glad not to be in university.

good luck

robert w.

Comment

^

HAHAHAHAHAH

I gave up trying to get it across, you did that rather well I applaud you good sir

excuse me on my miss spelling the other night it was late and I could hardly see straight when I made that little mind slip happens form time to time.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

^What about the rest of the time? :razz:

Comment

If your not used to that by now ;) I dont know what to tell you lol.
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            hahahahaha

what fucking fantasy land are you living in........... (let me guess, University somewhere right??)

Liberals want to control what you can eat, what you drive, what you can teach your kids, your ability to protect your self, your heath care, the list is fucking ENDLESS so BITCH PLEASE...............

Progressives have infested BOTH parties BTW.
            You live in an illusion. The deregulation frenzy conservatives and liberals in congress want deregulation because they know they can land plush jobs, with their connections, into lobbying firms and the like. This plus the revolving door phenomena with government regulation agencies being run by, past or future, affected industry workers whom dismantle such agencies to pointlessness ruins much of the democratic process we have left. It turns the government to look to business as the customers, and as we all know... the customer is always right. Can you see the conflict of interest? We are turning into an fascist state run by big business.

Comment

Tell the truth and you never have to remember what you say.
              Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain
              “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
              Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

"I rape as many people as I want to rape, zero"
                Penn Jillette
                "I wanna see da boat movie"
                "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

A gaffe in washington is when someone accidentally tells the truth. - Michael Kinsley (journalist)

William Pitt-

Comment

There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by readin’. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.-Will Rogers
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Your fences need to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.

Keep skunks and bankers at a distance.

Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.

A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere tractor.

Words that soak into your ears are whispered¦....not yelled.

Meanness don't just happen overnight.

Forgive your enemies; it messes up their heads.
                      Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.

It don't take a very big person to carry a grudge.

You cannot unsay a cruel word.

Every path has a few puddles.

When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.

The best sermons are lived, not preached.

Most of the stuff people worry about, ain't never gonna happen anyway.

Don't judge folks by their relatives.

Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.

Live a good and honorable life, then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't bothering you none.

Timin' has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.

Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.

The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every mornin'.

Always drink upstream from the herd.

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.

Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than puttin' it back in.

If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin' somebody else's dog around.

Live simply, love generously, care deeply,

Speak kindly, and leave the rest to God.
                      Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.
                        Forgive your enemies; it messes up their heads.
                        Liked these two

Comment

them thar are mighty good sayins. who said em?
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

here's a good one

"In every nation where we now have terrorism, we had first assaulted them. We overthrew their governments, installed dictators, undermined their economies — all to strengthen our business interests. America is under attack only because it is on the attack."
                            Vicious fanatics are trying to kill us and destroy our country. They're blowing up our soldiers overseas. They've infiltrated our country. We must defend ourselves against these mad-dog berserkers before it's too late. This litany has been repeated by corporate-controlled media and politicians for years now, pumping fear into us. It is used to justify
                            cars beep boop

Comment

How would you feel if it was rush limbaugh who said those things?

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

They make a lot more sense to a non city dweller I'll say. Some of them would have had very little meaning to me a few years ago, now, they all ring quite strong and true.

Comment

Working...
                                X