X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwww yea I remember that guy... Shit got weird lol

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife got Mirena installed today- looking forward to ditching the condoms.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
      Transaction feedback
      - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
        Wife got Mirena installed today- looking forward to ditching the condoms.
        it would be interesting to know over the next year or two if she experiences any side effects such a weight gain. every chick i have ever known complained about some sort of minor weight gain on any and every sort of birth control. i also wonder how many others experience any "interference" with the product. personally, i HATED pushing it all the way in when we were using that product.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I’ll be interested as well. She was on birth control prior to us having kids and didn’t experience that. After kids though, it could be completely different.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
          Transaction feedback
          - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
            it would be interesting to know over the next year or two if she experiences any side effects such a weight gain. every chick i have ever known complained about some sort of minor weight gain on any and every sort of birth control. i also wonder how many others experience any "interference" with the product. personally, i HATED pushing it all the way in when we were using that product.
            I agree with all of this. Birth control for women is rough stuff, when you really dive into it.

I got my deferens snipped, cauterized, and clamped shut with little bits of titanium. Super easy for me. Kept the wife off of any hormone disrupting pills/inserts/etc.
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
              I’ll be interested as well. She was on birth control prior to us having kids and didn’t experience that. After kids though, it could be completely different.
              My gf just got an arm implant instead of the insane IUD thing. She didn't like it at all haha.

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                Kept the wife off of any hormone disrupting pills/inserts/etc.
                Ya see, that's the important thing many don't realize. BC really messes with so many underlying systems in the body that it's no wonder most females on BC are generally crazy.

Sure, condoms suck. But seem to be the happy medium.
                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

i guess you can always just shoot it down her throat?
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                  92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                  88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                  88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                  87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                  12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                    Ya see, that's the important thing many don't realize. BC really messes with so many underlying systems in the body that it's no wonder most females on BC are generally crazy.

Sure, condoms suck. But seem to be the happy medium.
                    Exactly. You are your hormones, in just about every single sense.

Fuck screwing that up. The lady has become much more even-keeled comparatively. A literal blessing I tell you.
                    My previous build (currently E30-less)
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by pandaboo911 View Post
                      My gf just got an arm implant instead of the insane IUD thing. She didn't like it at all haha.
                      Those implant things are horrible, makes you gain a fuck ton of weight in not a very long amount of time.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Yea after my wife came off hormonal birth control she stopped having turbo bitch episodes that would come out of no where every few months it's nice

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X