X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
    ^
    the setting rocks!

the wheels steer on that car? how long did it take you to build it?

Yes the wheels steer and it rolls back and forth. It looks like it could be powered by a small motor with AA batt. cause it came with the batt. holder and gears for the rear axle. Some plastic kits from japan was motorized. It usally takes me a week to build a model, if i work on it in after i get off of work for a few hours.

1992 BMW 325iC
    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
        It's a 1/24th plastic model made by Fujimi, Revell had it also but it was the same kit and the revell one had BBS wheels with it. I like it cause it has euro bumpers on it. I'm finishing it up tonight and i'll take some pics. of it tomorrow in the daylight.
        I have the Fujimi model too. It's pretty cool, I haven't finished building it yet, though. I need to figure out how to paint the body. Do you use some sort of airbrush?

I also used to have the ///M3 Fujimi model, but I sold it. Those are hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
          I have the Fujimi model too. It's pretty cool, I haven't finished building it yet, though. I need to figure out how to paint the body. Do you use some sort of airbrush?

I also used to have the ///M3 Fujimi model, but I sold it. Those are hard to find.

I used Fresh&Easy gray primer spray enamel from Kmart then Dupli-Color auto spray for the color and for the clear coat i used Testors High gloss enamel.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by 96 Cosmos View Post
            roxx0r :D
            *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Originally posted by YAN-3 View Post
              Mariano you have 17 e30 M3s!!! that is too cool bro. i want one. in red please.. thanks lol
              I used to have them all until they came out with the blue one and the Cecotto and the recently one of my favs....the Bastos car. They will be mine, This is my only indulgence really that I consider a collection. Im a fanatic for the E30 ///M3 through and through. You have no idea when a few years back they FINALLY came out with 1/18th scale E30 ///M3's. Ive wanted some for ever.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
              1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
              1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

a
                Last edited by mtechnik; 12-27-2006, 06:14 PM.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

camera phone FTL.

Comment

Originally posted by Il Duce View Post

camera phone FTL.
                    same model -

Comment

i only have 2. this and a black e30M minichamp

1991 330is

Comment

they look so much better in person Vlad, don't they?

Comment

Thats not even a 1/3 of my collection. i need to dust them all off and take some pics. In the background you can see another hobby of mine... many more not pictured.

*edit you can see a MB 2.5 16 EVO II on the shelf in the background
                          1989 Bronzit 325ia- Sold
                          1986 Diamondschwarz Grey Market 325i Sport Mtech 1- Parted out
                          1988 Delphin 327i- Sold
                          1995 Cosmos M3- Current

Comment

Originally posted by E30Andy View Post

Thats not even a 1/3 of my collection. i need to dust them all off and take some pics. In the background you can see another hobby of mine... many more not pictured.

*edit you can see a MB 2.5 16 EVO II on the shelf in the background
                            Stop being lazy and get all your shit out there. I spent 2 hours last night doing this, HUSTLE!!

Mariano

Comment

Originally posted by 96 Cosmos View Post
                              Man I had a model tyhat I had to build of that car!!! I also built the Back To The Future De Lorean, and a 1960,1961,1962,1963,1964 Impala Lowriders. I also have at my parents house a 1/18th scale De Lorean. Ill take a pic of my dads car collection and post it. ITS INSANE!

Mariano

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                                Man I had a model tyhat I had to build of that car!!! I also built the Back To The Future De Lorean, and a 1960,1961,1962,1963,1964 Impala Lowriders. I also have at my parents house a 1/18th scale De Lorean. Ill take a pic of my dads car collection and post it. ITS INSANE!

Mariano

Ha! Yeah, model movie cars are my thing. Ecto 1, the Batmobile ('89), BTTF DeLorean, the Hemi Cude from Phantasm, the A-Team van. Still wanting to get an "Eleanor" from Gone in 60 Seconds.

I've purchased several 1:18 BMWs, but those always go to my dad as Christmas gifts.

This is definitely a cool thread!

Comment

Working...
                                X